ARC 2: wrath

JOFFREY BARATHEON.
.........................................

He looked towards the Kingswood, the smoke escaping from its canopy. It smelt of flesh, burnt flesh.

"They are waiting!" Tyrion said from his side. "I'd have thought they would rush us. The Tyrell forces are gaining on them." Tyrion had brought with him a foreign whore to the court, a sixteen-year girl. Cersei was quite pleased when she learned of this fact and had wasted no time to tell him of this.

Naruto had told her, he wasn't going to interfere. It was not his place to interfere. Tyrion was a complicated man, lannister men had loose lips when they had too much to drink and he knew how his uncle's love life had ended, he was in no position to deny the man what morsel of happiness he gathered and if the girl consented to it, he wasn't saying anything. Margaery was fifteen and he was well older than her so who was he to judge?

"They are scared of Kurama." Naruto shrugged. "They will wait no longer however, they will attack tonight."
He had sent two clones disguised as foot soldiers into Stannis's ranks.
It had been quite satisfying to see Stannis wrestling with his desire to peek at the Mudgate.

He had written the letter in pig's blood and he had attached the skin he cut off Shireen when he healed her along with it. Naruto was no stranger to interrogation, torture, psychological warfare, and pranks. 

Stannis had tried to have his child killed. Naruto wasn't going to just let him die, he was going to make each remaining living moment of that man an agonizing symphony.

Now that Stannis was ready to try his conquest, Naruto was going to enjoy crushing his hopes.

"Ser Davos!" He called. "Have the ship ready." He said as he walked along the battlements.

"The ship is ready, Your grace." Ser Davos walked faster to keep up. "I am grateful that you followed with your promise, your grace." He said. "The princess was very happy to be finally without her affliction."

Naruto smiled. Shireen was beautiful but then his smile soured. She also happened to be a lesbian apparently and Margaery had caught the girls in a very compromising situation, Shireen and Myrcella, he had no idea what to make of that.

"You truly don't stop to amaze us Nephew, what else are you hiding from us, I wonder." Tyrion laughed.

"A man loses his appeal if he is just a common man, uncle." He chuckled.

"Her mother." Ser Davos sighed. "I'd hoped this would make her accept the girl but she seems to hate her child even more."

He was well aware of how the mother projected her inability to give any male child to Stannis onto her daughter. He shook his head and focused on what was important.

They walked along the wall, checking the equipment, and the preparations. They went from the King's gate towards the River gate, eyeing the vacant fisher market below the walls.

Naruto frowned, he stopped a boy who was carrying a crate of brown balls. "Walk slowly boy, don't drop them."

He was small, perhaps twelve or so, dressed in brown rags, and his hair was crusty and dirty.

The boy jerked at the sight of him and Naruto grabbed the ball that nearly fell off the crate to the floor.
"Careful!"

"Your grace!" The boy bowed, stepping away. "Ser Fox tole me to take these to the King's gate." He said. "I was only doing what he said!"

"I am aware, they are very delicate, and very important, carefully, boy!" He smiled.

"Are these those smoke bombs you talked about?" Tyrion asked. He said it was strange, Naruto guessed bomb was a strange word for him.