Chapter 36

Y/n's pov

It had been two weeks, mine and mattheo's honeymoon was almost over and we decided to spend the last day in paris, seeing as that is where we had our first date, and thats where we got engaged too.

I sat in our hotel room, we decided to use a wizarding hotel since they were much better, breakfast was delivered with a copy of the daily prophet.

"God i haven't read this in ages" I chuckled taking it from the table.

"Oh no" i gasped.

"What, whats wrong" mattheo said as he shot out bed, in nothing but tight black boxers.

Strong resistance forming against dark lords

Our eyes widened as we read the title, mattheo took the paper from my hand reading it carefully.

"It says whoever was left on the other side, and hasn't joined the dark lords are forming some type of resistance against them" he said rolling his eyes, flinging the paper across the room.

"FUCK" he screamed in anger.

"Matty calm down, everything will be okay" i said hugging him tightly as he hugged me back, he was heavily breathing.

"I thought everything would be okay now and the twins would be safe, I don't want this to happen again, i can't deal with the thought of loosing you again in another war" he whispered into my neck.

"You won't matty, their might not even be a war, it's just a silly resistance this was always going to be a problem matty, we will just deal with it one day at a time okay, I promise you won't loose me again and the twins will be okay " i said softly as i stroked his hair.

"Yeah, okay" he smiled.

"Lets get back and find out what's going on" i said using my wand to pack our things.

We apparated back to the manor, both of us walking quickly down the halls.

We emerged into the lounge, finding everyone sitting on the couches, the twins playing on the floor.

"We are back" I chuckled, all their heads snapping to us.

We were greeted with tight hugs and screams from the girls, tom obviously hugging me tighter than most.

"I've missed you darling" he smiled and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I missed you too tommy" i giggled.

Me and mattheo quickly walked to the twins lifting them up, squeezing them both with tight hugs and lots of kisses.

"So, whats this about a resistance" mattheo said to our fathers with his eyebrows raised as he lightly began rocking Benjamin in his arms.

"Oh that, just the usual shit, a few wizards thinking they still have a chance" my father shrugged.

"Will it be a problem" Mattheo asked as he glanced at the twins.

"No of course not, the twins are safe son" his father said giving him a smile.

"Theres a meeting tonight, we will speak more about it then and deal with it as soon as possible" my father smiled, both of them leaving the room.

"Sooo how was the honeymoon" pansy giggled.

"Amazing, we traveled lots of places" i smiled.

"You'll need to tell us some good places for mine and draco's honeymoon" astoria giggled.

"Oh and mine and pansy's" amelia said.

"I will, for now though I would like to spend some time with the babies" i chuckled.