Chapter 26

A/n
Please be aware this book is 18+ and has very spicy chapters like this one 🫶🏼
_________________

Toms pov

I awoke in the dark room, the black out roller blind blocking any sunlight from coming in.
I had my arms wrapped round y/n, her face snuggled into my chest as she was in a deep sleep. I just lay there, enjoying the moment not wanting it to end.

She shuffled slightly, opening her eyes, blinking a few times trying to adjust them, she looked up to me and smiled as she caught my gaze.

"Morning" she giggled as she kissed me on the lips, i kissed her back gently cupping her face in my hand as i did.

"Morning" i said as my nose grazed on hers.

We lay in bed in each others arms for a while before getting up.

"I need to shower" she said as she stood up, I admired her naked body walking towards the bathroom.

She turned back to me, looking confused.

"Aren't you coming" she said holding out her hand.

I grinned widely, and jumped out the bed walking towards her and taking her hand, we walked into the bathroom and she turned the shower on while I leaned on the counter watching her every move.

She came between my legs, wrapping her arms round my neck as she looked up to me, her bright smile making me fall more in love with her if that's even possible.

I kissed her again, this time grabbing her by the legs and lifting her up, wrapping her legs round my waist while stepping into the steamy hot shower. I slammed her against the wall, kissing her neck roughly as her fingers gripped my hair.
The hot water falling between us both, i moved my lips down her chest to her breasts, kissing and sucking on them making her moan lightly.

"Tommy" she moaned, that sweet moan leaving her lips made me go feral. I sat on the ledge, sitting her down on me but her back was against my chest, her legs spread wide as each leg lapped over mine holding her just above my hard dick.

"Do you want me to fuck you princess" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes" she whispered.

I put my hand round her stomach down to her front and began rubbing small circles on her clit, making her moan loudly.

I entered myself into her from below her, her head falling back on my shoulders as her arms raised above her head wrapping round the back of my neck.

I used one arm round her stomach to keep her up slightly, and used my fingers to start rubbing her clit while i fucked her relentlessly.

"Fuck, oh my, tom" she cried out in pleasure, making me smirk into her neck as i tried to muffle my own moans. She felt so good unraveling on me.

I could feel my own high nearing quickly, as did hers from her louder moans.

I began rubbing her clit rapidly, I wanted to try make her do something i knew she'd probably never experienced before. Not with that twat anyway.

"Come on baby, just relax and let go" i whispered into her ear.

"FUCK" she screamed and done exactly what i wanted her to do, her back arching as it happened while she squirted everywhere. I reached my high as she did hers, fucking her through it still.

I stood up, bringing her up with me and standing her on her own two feet facing me, holding her up as her knees buckled, her cheeks flushed red as she looked at me like she was embarrassed at what just happened.