Chapter 24

Mattheo's pov

I woke to the sun shining through the window, I turned to see y/n, sleeping peacefully beside me, she always looked so beautiful no matter the situation.

I decided to get up carefully trying not to wake her and make her breakfast so she could eat in bed, we had multiple rounds of sex last night after we got out the bath, so I knew she would definitely would not be able to walk.

"Riddle" theo said as he walked through the door, the rest of the group following while i was standing in nothing but a pair of shorts.

"Nott" i nodded and continued to cook y/n's breakfast.

"Where's tom" i said looking at them all.

"Said he will be here later, he's gone to get
Melissa and bring her here" enzo said as he sat down on one of the chairs at the kitchen island.

"Is he fucking nuts, y/n hates her" i said with a confused look.

"Well if she wants tom to move on she might need to just put up with her" regulus said while
Opening the fridge.

"Yeah i guess" i replied and turned back around to the plate up the food.

"Where is she anyway" draco said looking around the room.

"In bed still, i'm making her breakfast in bed since she can't walk" i said with a smirk.

"Why can't she walk" draco said looking at me confused.

I laughed and began walking towards the room, out of sight.

"YOUR DISGUSTING RIDDLE" he shouted in as he caught on, the rest of the group i could hear giggling laughing at him, i walked in the room and closed the door behind me.

"Why is draco shouting" y/n groaned as she covered her face with a pillow.

"I told them i made you breakfast so you could eat in bed because you couldn't walk and it took him a minute to catch on why" I chuckled walking over with the plate.

"You made me breakfast" she said sitting up with a pouty face.

"I did indeed" i said smiling as i handed her the plate.

"I love you so much" she giggled and began eating.

"I love you more princess" i said as i sat down beside her.

"So melissa is coming here with tom, they'll both be here soon" i said.

"The fuck she is" she replied looking at me

"Love if we want tom to get over you and move on then we need to let him" i said while rubbing her back.

"But she wasn't even paying attention to him last time, she was to busy looking at you" she said annoyed.

"It will be fine" i kissed her on the head and got dressed, id already gave y/n a healing potion for her legs so she could stand.

"Should we tell them about the baby thing" y/n asked as she pulled a jumper on.

"yeah, i guess" I shrugged.

We both put some clothes on and joined the group in the sitting room.

"Hey guys" y/n said as she sat down on the couch, tom now here but melissa was no where to be seen.

"Hey" they all said in unison, "where's Melissa" I asked looking to tom.

"that won't be a thing anymore, apparently kissing her roommate while she's in the shower doesn't bode well with her" tom chuckled, making us all laugh.