Chapter 12

We all sat in dracos room again.

"Yous want to play monopoly again" enzo said as he took a sip from his cup.

"What, for tom to flip the board half way through when he realises hes going to loose again" I chuckled.

Tom rolled his eyes "whatever" he mumbled into his cup.

We all tried to think of something to play.

"What about hide and seek" enzo said.

"We aren't fucking five years old enzo" draco laughed.

"You scared you'll get found to easily draco, you were always shit at the game" I laughed.

"I was not" he scoffed.

"Prove it" i smirked.

"Fine, lets play then" he glared at me as he stood up.

"Lets put a twist on it, how about the looser needs to down a full bottle of fire whiskey in the one go" amelia giggled.

We all agreed, we picked enzo to be the seeker while we all ran through the manor hiding, there was countless rooms in the manor so it would take enzo ages to find us all.

I ran into my usual hiding spot i used as a child when playing with draco, he never ever found me in this spot so i knew it was still good to use and draco wouldn't dob me in to enzo if he found him. It was an unused guest room on the top floor of the manor, none of the rooms were really used up here, i hid in the wardrobe under some blankets that id scruffled to make it look like i was just a pile of blankets.

Suddenly i heard the door open and footsteps strut in and the door closing.

I held my hand over my mouth trying not to laugh as I thought enzo was in the room.

"Love i know your in here its only me" mattheo said.

I peaked my head out the wardrobe and right enough he stood there laughing at me.

"What the fuck are you doing" he chuckled as he leaned on the bed frame.

"Uh hiding" I shrugged.

"Why, hes not coming anytime soon" mattheo said as he walked over and pulled me out.

"How do you know" i said confused.

"He found draco in seconds, then he found daphne but instead of going to find everyone else there now shagging in a random room" he laughed.

"What the hell how do you know that" i said chuckling.

"I heard him find draco, then once he found daphne i moved from my spot because i couldn't hear anything, then i walked past a room and heard daphne moaning his name, im guessing they forgot the silencing spell" mattheo shuddered as his face scrunched up.

"So is everyone just waiting for him to come find them" i giggled as i sat on the bed.

"Yup" he said as he handed me a cigarette and we both smoked for a few minutes, suddenly we heard daphne and enzos giggles as i could hear them coming towards the room we were in.

"FUCK" i whispered as i looked to mattheo.

Mattheo waved his wand and our cigarettes disappeared and he pulled us underneath the bed, the long bed sheets touched the floor and blocked our view of any feet we could see in the room.

The door swung open and we could hear shuffling about the room, i covered my mouth as I tried not to laugh but i could hear footsteps approaching the bed, just as the sheet was about to be lifted to reveal us hiding under the bed i heard daphne whisper shout.