Chapter 10

Mattheo flung me onto the bed, whipping his wand out he locked the door and cast a silencing spell.

As i lay on the bed excited about what was about to happen he walked towards me, but then kept walking straight to the bathroom with a smirk on his face.

"Uh where are you going" i asked as he disappeared into the bathroom.

"For a shower, want to join?" He shouted in.

I huffed as i stood from the bed and made my way into the bathroom. Mattheo was already in the shower, the steam from the hot water already clouding the clear shower door.

I stripped from my clothes and stepped in, it didn't have a shower head but instead the ceiling acted as one big shower head, with water falling from every part as if you were standing in the rain.

I closed my eyes and let the hot water hit my face, i was still a little tipsy but the hot water brought me right out if it, and i now felt sober. My face turns to a smirk when i suddenly feel his large hands around my waist, my back faced to him as he pulled me into him so that my back was to his chest.

He moves my hair over so it sits on one side of my shoulder, giving him better access to the other side of my neck as he places soft kisses down it, he places one arm round my stomach and moves the other to my breast, slowly massaging it with his hand. I fling my head back onto his chest and let out a whimper, my stomach now swarming with butterflies as i become wetter for him by the second. He continues to place kisses on my neck before coming to my ear.

"Do you want me to fuck you like the little slut you are" he whispers into my ear.

"Yes" i say as i can feel the smirk forming on his face even though I can't see him, he takes the hand thats wrapped round my stomach and slowly moves it down to my heat as he glides his finger across my opening.

"So wet for me already you little slut" he says as he begins to rub circles on my clit.

I let out a moan after moan, struggling to keep my composure as i can feel the knot forming in my stomach already, but before i could even let out another sound he plunges his fingers into me, rapidly pumping them in and out, my moans get louder as i can feel myself coming close to my high.

"Mattheo im-" is all i could say from the intense pleasure i was feeling.

"Cum for me" he said and that was all i needed to send me over the edge as i came all over his fingers, he pulled his fingers out of me then spinned me round to face him.

He lifted me up, my legs wrapped round his waist and arms round his neck as he slammed my back against the cold tiles of the shower room. Slamming his lips into mine, in a rough kiss as i gave him his access to my mouth to deepen the kiss.

He then took me off the wall and sat down on the shower ledge with me straddling him, the tip of
His cock grazing my entrance.

"ride my cock like the whore you are" he said as he roughly kissed my neck leaving red and purple hughes.

My stomach was doing backflips at his words, as I slowly lowered myself onto him he let out a low groan.

"Fuck" he moaned into my neck as i began to pick up my pace, riding him.

We were both moaning messes at this point and my legs grew tired but I powered through as the pleasure overpowered the pain in my legs.