Chapter 18

Y/n

I decided to skip classes and stay in mattheos dorm all day, my cramps were the worst they had been in a while, mattheo kept checking in on me throughout the day and brought me breakfast and lunch too and any class work i missed so I didn't fall behind.

I sat on the bed, reading a book of mattheo's when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" i said as I peaked up from the book to see tom walking in.

"Hey is everything alright" I asked.

"Yeah everything is fine, i just wanted to see if you wanted to make a start on this project since i have a free period" he said as he walked over and sat on the end of the bed.

"Yeah sure" I smiled and we headed over to the couch to start working.

We sat for an hour, we picked what rune we were going to do the project on and read some books about it, studying more about the rune and wrote a few pages.

Mattheo came back to the room, with classes now being done for the day.

"Hows the project going" he said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"It's alright, done a few pages so far" i smiled as he sat down beside me.

Suddenly our marks started to burn.

"Ow what the fuck" I groaned pulling my sleeve up.

"We are being summoned" tom chuckled.

"Now we are going to miss dinner I'm starving" i groaned.

"We can get dinner at the manor love" he said pulling me into him.

We apparated to the manor, walking inside to the dining hall where business always takes place.

"Ahh you three, come sit" their father said as he sat beside mine.

We sat down at the table, no one else was here apart from our fathers and us.

"We have a mission for you three" my father said as he leaned back into his chair.

Me, tom and mattheo all shared a glance with each other then back to our fathers.

"Theres a safe house for some order members, we have found the location and we want you three to go there, kill them all and blow it up" their father said with an evil smile.

"Sounds easy enough" mattheo said with a smirk.

"When do we do it" I asked looking to my father.

"You"ll set of Friday night, and return Sunday morning, it will take about a day to reach the safe house, yous can't apparate anywhere near it or they will know your coming and loose your element of surprise" my father said as he leaned forward.

"Oh camping, yippee" i said in a sarcastic tone.

"Theres five of them from what we know" their father said as he lit a cigarette.

We continued to speak about our mission, after that we headed to the kitchen so i could get something to eat.

One of the house elves made us dinner and we sat down to eat with our fathers.

"So have you two been practicing with your powers" my dad asked as he took a sip from his glass.

"Mattheo has, he's getting quite good at it so he is going to start teaching me" i smiled.

"Good, the stronger you both are the better, the order has been growing more each day since the news of both our returns, they're getting anxious" their father said and we all chuckled.