10- Together, Bam!

Yoongi and Jimin went out to buy groceries for Jungkook. It took them about two hours before they came back with four full bags of groceries in the car's trunk. Jimin went in ahead carrying one big brown paper bag round his arm while the other hand he'd used to open the door.

Yoongi stayed behind to inspect something with the car and offered to carry the rest after he's done.

Jimin was walking to the kitchen when midway, out of nowhere, he saw a large, tall, compactly-built dog with coat of black and rust brown seemingly rushing towards him.

"W-Wha?!.. Aaaaah!!" Jimin screamed in fright as he reflexively dropped the bag of groceries on the floor and ran frenziedly round the living room, arms flapping wildly.

It seemed to Jimin that the animal was going to bite him as it continued chasing him agilely with its mouth open and tongue hanging out.

Without any clear thought but to save himself from the presumed hostile attacking animal, Jimin sprinted up the stairs. "Heeeelp!"

Jungkook was alarmed at the sound of Jimin screaming. So he darted to the door of his bedroom to go out but as soon as he opened his door, he staggered back a little by the momentum of Jimin literally jumping unto him.

Jimin leaped so high to cling on to Jungkook's front, wrapping his legs around the taller's hips and squeezing the life out of him with a tight embrace round his neck. "Jungkookie! Heeeeelp!"

The dog was right behind, sniffing the scared male. The more Jimin shrieked, burying his face in Jungkook's neck and wriggling his body as his voice teared up. "Jungkookie! The dog's gonna bite me!"

Jungkook steps back as he tries to keep his balance, carrying the squirming male 'til he's inside the room and stopped short near the bed before they both would fall on it.

Jungkook tried to calm the trembling, panicking Jimin by a soothing, assuring voice as his muscular hands were strongly clutching Jimin's backside.

"Jiminie, calm down! Calm down! Hush! It's just Bam, my dog. It's not gonna hurt you."

Jimin stopped squirming, looked at Jungkook and then at the doberman which was wagging its tail and staring up at him adorably. It wasn't growling nor baring its teeth.

"O-o-ooh! I..I.. I was just.. s-surprised. I'm not usually afraid of dogs. Just.. w-well, it's gigaaantic!.. and it appeared out of nowhere!" Jimin reasoned out and tried to justify his foolish reaction with pouty mouth and brows crinkled up, face red. He giggled after out of embarrasment.

Jungkook chuckled too as he stared at Jimin with an amused grin but slowly his smile disappeared and only stared at Jimin with unreadable solemn expression.

With the change in Jungkook's countenance, Jimin looked down at his ownself and finally realized he was straddling Jungkook and he felt Jungkook's hands on his booty.

What's more, his eyes almost jumped out of their sockets when it just registered in Jimin's muddled brain that Jungkook's upper body is gloriously naked!

"O-o-oh!" Jimin palmed Jungkook's broad, thick, chest to see if they were real and not just his imagination. 'Ooh! It's stone hard.' He thought amazed.

Jungkook stared back intensely at the housekeeper that the smaller got flustered and realized his mistake.

So Jimin wriggled to get down quickly, not warning the one carrying him, causing Jungkook to lose his balance. He fell down on the bed bringing Jimin with him.

'Aaaah!' Jimin shrieked.

Now, Jimin found himself seated on Jungkook's crotch area, still straddling him, his palms pressed on Jungkook's abs.