7- Goodbye Sir

Jungkook was hopping mad about something he couldn't explain. It was like someone pulled out the pin of a grenade in his chest and just seconds after, everything inside of him exploded in bombastic magnitude when he saw the sweet scene unfolding before his very eyes after he closed the door quietly and looked straight towards the living room.

It seemed like invisible heavy smokes fumed out of his nostrils and ears of how hard he breathe and how red his ears became as he silently walked from the door to the living room stopping just a few feet away from where the guys were sitting.

What's even worse was, the pair were oblivious of Jungkook's presence, too engrossed with talking closely after all the affectionate hugs they gave each other.

Jungkook suppressed his urge to launch straight at them and strike his hand through the air and slice it between the couple to separate them or grab the two by their napes and throw each one to opposite ends of the wall.

Jungkook cleared his throat noisily.

"Ahem!"

The two guys were alerted and Jimin turned to see Jungkook staring down at them with a dominant stance.

Jimin immediately stood up. He was in such a cheerful mood that he didn't notice how angry Jungkook looked.

"Sir Jungkook you are home early? " Jimin's smile was so sweet and innocent and seemed very pleased to see the house owner.

"I see you didn't expect me to be." Jungkook's mouth is grim. "If a burglar happened to sneak in, you wouldn't even notice that he'd already carried all the furnitures out."

Jimin foolishly thought Jungkook said that in jest, imagining the silly scene, he laughed lightheartedly.

"Oh but you are quieter than a burglar, sir Jungkook. I bet, if it's a burglar, I would've heard him better. You are so light on your feet. That's probably why you're such a good dancer. "

But realizing that something's not right with how silent Jungkook was immediately after he spoke, Jimin checked out Jungkook's face more carefully and he was taken aback with how gravely Jungkook was looking at him.

The scowl on his young boss's face was frightening.

"A..Ah.. I w-was just kidding sir. I'm sorry I didn't hear you come in."

"And I can see why. You seemed very immersed.."

Jimin followed Jungkook's sharp gaze and it went to the guy beside him. "A..Ah..I have a visitor, I hope you don't mind, sir. Please meet Hobi. He's my best friend from the village. Hobi, this is sir Jeon Jungkook, my employer."

Hobi immediately stood up, bowed down, smiling uncomfortably. He already noticed the unwelcoming reception.

"Good evening, sir. It's nice to meet you. I apologize if I came unannounced. Jimin also didn't expect me."

Jungkook just glared at the visitor and again his forbidding eyes shifted to Jimin.

"Did I tell you you can just bring anyone into my house without my permission?"

"S-Sir Yoongi s-said..."

"This is not Yoongi's house, how many times shall I remind you?"

"I-I'm sorry, sir. H-he just came to visit me b-bec..:

"Is my house a hospital, are you sick? Is my house some kind of a public place that anyone can come in and visit at anytime? Is this a fuckin park? Or are you being too comfortable now, you think you can just easily do anything you want in my house?"

Jimin swallowed the heavy lump in his throat. Tears threatened to fall in his downcast eyes.

"You tell your boyfriend to leave, now!"