4-Presenting The Help

Just a month ago, Jungkook announced that he's going on a short break. This is before Jungkook and Jimin's first bad encounter.

Min Yoongi, out of the blue, also decided to get away for a while from the exhausting rush of the modern world and set off  to a remote place, a long distance away from the hustle-bustle of the city.

But halfway through his month long 'soul-searching' vacation, while hiking in the woods alone, Yoongi severely twisted his ankle while going down the steep mountain.

Unable to bear weight on his sprained foot and thus, can barely walk, Yoongi found himself dangerously stuck in that isolated woody territory for a longer time than planned. As he toiled to move faster because nightfall was setting, he stumbled again and was further injured. He couldn't even stand up. He got even more anxious as he hears all the eerie noises the forest makes. Helpless, alone and injured, he watched the foreboding darkness set in slowly and began to feel afraid.

**********************

"I heard the crunching of twigs and the creepy sound of something lurking near me. I can hardly breathe. My heart's about to explode in my chest, expecting something hideous is about to attack me. I couldn't stand up, so I grabbed whatever was near my reach to use as a weapon, anticipating the worst. As I was holding the stick like this..." Yoongi narrates while reenacting what had happened that day very seriously.  "I was ready to defend myself but ready to die, when I was shaken to my core at what appeared right in-front of me...." 

Yoongi paused too long, intending to keep Jungkook in suspense but the idol just half-closed his eyes and questioned with a bored tone.

"What was it?"

"You guess"

"A tiny rabbit"

"Nuh"

"A boar"

"Nope"

"A bear, a lion, a tiger. Yoongi we don't have all day."

"An angel!"

"Okay, so you developed a hallucination from your sprained ankle or you hit your head when you fell? Or you had too much soul-searching?"

"It's Jimin!" Yoongi flashed his gummy smile as he held up his hands to Jimin's very shy smiling face, presenting the smaller male like a first price in a game show. 

"I thought I had an apparition but literally, a face of an angel and metaphorically speaking, a guardian angel because 'he' came and saved me."

Jungkook roamed his sharp gaze over Jimin's whole form, pausing significantly longer at the smaller's innocent, blushing face, who was seated beside Yoongi on the sofa. Jimin wasn't looking at him though but rather looking at Yoongi shyly.  Jungkook scowled, irritation bubbled inside without an explainable reason.

Jungkook snorted. "You are full of exaggeration, Yoongi."

"Nah! It was really kinda like that. I thought an angel appeared. Jimin first splinted my sprained ankle with tree barks and a cloth, bore half of my weight and half carried me to help me walk, made me stay and cared for me for twelve days in his house in the mountains 'til I was healed and able to get back on my feet perfectly well. And tada! Here I am!"

"With the so-called angel, who you hired to be my housekeeper without even asking for my approval. So tell me, what made you snatch this little bean out of his home and take him here to the city for the lions to gobble him up."

Jimin fidgeted on his seat. He wanted to argue with Jungkook's statement that he is a little bean.  Jungkook made it sound like he is a weakling when he strongly disagrees with that about himself. He believes he is a strong person but only shy with people and unused in this new environment.