6- Going Home

Jungkook was in the recording studio with his music producer and close friend, Namjoon; two audio engineers; and two, also famous idols, Eunwoo and Mingyu, whom he collaborated with for his new track.

They just successfully finished recording.

Namjoon suggested they hangout for drinks to celebrate and relax after long hours of hard-work and everyone happily agreed except Jungkook.

His colleague-friends tried to persuade him.

"Come on! Chill with us, JK. Let's check out this newly opened bar. I heard it's fastly gaining a good reputation for serving fabulous wines." Mingyu said.

"I'll pass, man." Jungkook declined again after looking at his watch.

Eunwoo seconded Mingyu, "It's still too early Jk. You said you've got nothing up for tomorrow."

"And why are you looking at the time like a family man rushing to go home?" Namjoon chuckled.

The others laughed. Mingyu took the opportunity to tease his friend. "Aha! Is someone perhaps, waiting for him at home?"

"Oh man! Who is this person who managed to change our Ian and make him refuse a fine night out with his friends?" Eunwoo further put in which made Namjoon remembered something and went on to say, "Yoongi mentioned that he'd found you a live-in housekeeper."

Eunwoo's eyes rounded as well as his lips. "Oh! oh! You have one now?Could she be the reason? I wonder how this housekeeper looks like." His one eyebrow raised and he grinned mischievously.

"The housekeeper's a he. And I remember Yoongi describing him as very cute, sexy, lovely." Namjoon provided with an impish smile.

"Oooh!" Everyone gushed with rounded eyes, some closing their mouths acting surprise, as they tease their friend whose cheeks were turning pinker.

Jungkook acted unperturbed although his heart is racing and he could feel his face heating up. "Cut it out guys! Leave my housekeeper out of this and I definitely don't see him that way!" Jungkook added nervously, "Jimin's just p-plain and well, ah...a bit frumpy in my opinion. And Yoongi sees everything small as cute."

But Namjoon disputed, "hmm I beg to disagree. You must be talking about me. Yoongi on the other hand has a very keen eye for such beauty. And if he says this housekeeper is very cute, sexy, lovely, I believe him." Which egged everyone on to continue with their teasing.

"Without a doubt! This Jimin must be really something else. Aw! Now we know why Ian's rushing to go home."

"Stop this ridiculous joke. I just want to put my feet up right now. I'm really sorry guys, let's hangout some other time."

The colleagues were unsuccessful in convincing Jungkook to go with them.

Jungkook rode the company van and a designated driver drove him home.

While in the car, musing away, he was unsure why he didn't feel like going along with them. He always enjoy having a drink or two while hanging out with friends after work as he feels lonely sometimes coming home to an empty house, finding himself all alone. He isn't very tired at the moment and still has a half-full tank of energy left.

But as soon as he finished his task, he thought about Jimin and felt the desire to just go home. He is also anticipating what tasty food that cute little bean had again managed to concoct for their dinner.

'Wait a minute! Cute? Why did he think that? Nah! Absolutely not. Lovely? Why would Yoongi say that about Jimin? Yes, he has small, delicate face , somewhat pretty eyes which disappears into cute crescents when he smiles that lovely smile... lovely? no! He means that beautiful smile...no! he means that friendly smile..ah! whatever. He has one crooked front tooth, for goodness' sake! haha so cute... what?!!!"