3- Bad Encounter

(Pub:Aug 6, 2023)

Jungkook's very first meeting with Jimin was a day to remember, short of a disaster.

At his modern, elegant house, inside a bathroom, Jungkook was drying himself with a towel after showering when the door to the room suddenly opened.

He found himself face to face with a stranger standing frozen in-front of his very naked self, gawking at him.

The intruder didn't even manage to give out a sound.

For a moment Jungkook also stiffened in shock, unable to move his limbs. His hand remained as is, clasping the towel infront of his chest but the towel didn't cover much of his glorious 'family jewels'.

"Who the freakin devil are you?!" He snarled after coming back to his senses.

Jimin, the intruder, did not even blink and continued staring at him, open-mouthed, his low gaze particularly directed at the lower middle section between his thighs.

"Oh! Damnit!" Jungkook swiftly wrapped the towel around his waist and began to move towards Jimin.

Jimin tried to bolt out of the room upon realizing the naked man was going to charge at him but wasn't able to get out as Jungkook briskly grabbed the back of his shirt and roughly pulled him in causing Jimin to shriek in surprise. "Ahhhh!"

Jungkook turned him harshly around and painfully gripped his shoulders.

"Who are you?!"

"Let me go!" Jimin cried out as he tried to squirm free. He was scared out of his wits.

"You ain't going anywhere pervert! Now, who the hell are you? You tryin to steal?!"

"No! No! I didn't mean to..I..I am s-sorry. I am not a pervert. I am not a thief."

"You a paparazzi? an obsessed fan?"

"W-What?"

Jimin pushed hard against Jungkook's chest and rolled his shoulders that he was able to free himself only to be held back again as Jungkook fastly caught him and gripped both his wrists.

He slammed the shorter guy's back against the wall and twisted his arms behind him that Jungkook's arms were around Jimin while he pinned him.

Jungkook's uncovered chest was dangerously crushing against Jimin's heaving one.

"L..Let go of me, please!"

"Then tell me who you are and what the hell are you trying to do?"

"Get off me first." Jimin whimpered.

"I said you ain't getting away, perv!"

"And I said I am not a perv! Let me go!" Jimin was on the verge of tears. His arms are hurting and there's something weird brewing inside him with the way Jungkook's beefy body is pressed against his and the gorgeous but angry man's face is too near for comfort. Jimin could feel his hot, minty breath.

"You think you can get away that easy?!"

Jimin feels he is running out of air. His heart is beating too fast that he parted his lips to breathe easily through his mouth.

Jungkook's gaze fell to those semi-parted lips and a moment of silence passed by. Only their heavy breathing can be heard.

Jungkook's pupils appeared to dilate as his eyes roamed over the other guy's face whose raven bangs softly curtained his forehead, whose cute button nose was flaring and cheeks were cherry red, whose charming, almond-shaped eyes have turned round with fear and their warm golden brown color specked with glistening tears. The lips were another plump, juicy cherries.