29 ᥴꫝ

"Slow down Taehyung!!!" Y/N screamed. Taehyung didn't hear a word and pushed the speed even faster. A hand on the steering while the other was on Y/N's baby bump.

"Turn around Taehyung!" Taehyung looked at his wife and pulled the car over while the wheels screech. She let out a sigh and came out of the car.

"We need to go back!!" Taehyung opened his gate and closed it with a thud. His angry and tired expression didn't go unnoticed by her.

He pushed his sweaty wet hairs back and looked at her. She looked at him with a worried and angry expression. "Would you tell me what's going wrong??!!"

Taehyung came to Y/N as of she was the prey and he was the predator. His rough breaths made her gulp while he came and grabbed her neck pushing his lips over hers.

He ate her lips , reciprocating his expression, rough, strong, angry, exhausted and somewhat.... scared.

She kissed him back and melted into his tongue painting her mouth. He pulled back gasping or rather growling.

"Y/N"

"Yes??" She looked at him with her moist eyes.

"By the bottom of your heart, death to your soul, from truth to truth, your soul would die today if you lie your love. So please just say the truth. I swear I won't hurt you." As if she wasn't scared of the previous few hours. His words shook her from the core.

"Taehy-"

"Do you love us?"

"Taehyung, I'd lie anything but this?! I love you three from the boot of my heart and would remain loyal my complete life!!"

Taehyung heaved a sigh and broke down into heavy sobs. She hugged him and he hugged her back even more desperately as if he'll disappear into darkness if she doesn't holds him .

She sniffed and patted his back.

"Why does this sound-" she paused not ready to frame her stuck words.

"It's the end love." Taehyung said.

She froze.

"What do you mean?" She gulped. "Why??!?" Her desperate cry made him shiver.

"Baby, we're dead to hyung and kook. We'll never see them again."
She fainted and Taehyung's deep scream shook the being that day.

A brother seperated from his brothers.

A lover seperated from her husbands.

Two men heartbroken, thinking they're betrayed by her lover.

Two men heartbroken, thinking they're betrayed by their brother.

That day, hearts were broken. Trusts were betrayed. Four humans who were jumbled between truth, love and lie.

"Taehyung!!!" He sniffed and hugged her tightly. "It hurts so bad love. I'm going to die." Taehyung hugged her even more tightly. "You won't my love.  Just hang on a bit more."

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!!"

_______•~

Umm hi people.....