24 ᥴꫝ

Y/N

I looked at Taehyung. He was serious as fuck. Oh dammit!! I am going to loose it.

Taehyung

I knew she was nervous. Well if you hear my side of story so, Yes!! I am sex deprived for real.

The way she looks while I screw her off just wants me to throw her on the bed, hold her legs apart and bang her.

I won't even if I want to. Yes, it's is Jimin hyung's DNA but I and Jungkook are the fathers too. We seperately feel attached to the kid too.

Right now, that crop top and that chubby tummy with my future princess or prince in it, drives me hell.

"Baby help me out!! It hurts-" She pulled me by my collar and my eyes widened. Oh god damn pregnant women. I slightly tripped over but maintained my balance as she pushed me to the wall and hooked her lips into mine.

The way her lower lip caress my upper lip made me moan. Oh how much I missed her cushion lips. Her tongue caressed mine while I held her by her waist.

Her arms around my neck while mine on her waist. I was enjoying my soul out whe. She pulled away. I pouted but smiled later anyways.

"It's okay love. I am sorry. I am sure those two are going to kill me." I chuckled but she bit her lower lip. Her habit of biting lips makes my stomach do backflips. It creates a sizzling that won't buzz of until I kiss her.

I couldn't help but let out random cussing. Just the look of her lips is never enough. Only her lips can quench this thirst. I grabbed the back of her head and smashed my lips onto her.

Yes I can't make love with her but who said we couldn't give each other blowjobs?

She looked into my eyes with that same intense and hungry look. I swear I choked on my own spit when she said something I could never expect.

"How do you want me to suck you sugarboy? Fast? Hard? Slow? Or sensual?" I gulped. "Do however you want to but please just-just do something, now!"

I saw her smirk and rolling her eyes before pushing me on the bed.

She crawled on the bed. Her predator crawl just made me loose my breath as I sighed laying my head on my pillow.

Oh god, she just never fails to surprise with her unlimited talents.

She tugged my sweatpants and I helped her to pull it away. I balled my fist, they must've turn white. Do whatever you want Kim Taehyung but DO NOT fuck her throat.

I had decided to just let her do whatever she wants at her own speed. I won't touch her. Once I do, I'll never stop.

She held her frock by its hem and I rolled my eyes almost shutting them with my sweats beading over my chest. She smirked rolling the material over her head.

Left in her underwear she rolled it off. God just what?

Oh mothefucking holy deeds forgive me for my sin to have such unholy thoughts. I could just grab her and squeeze those springing bosoms. Lick and bite them until the insides of my mouth gets warm from her body temperature.

To thrust myself so deep in her that her walls beg me to stay forever and be a part of them.

To slide profanities until her hands trace every inch of my body and her soul to be my personal blanket to hide in her forever.

To just escape from existence and be a part of her away from this world to another dimension where we rest together holding hands and be in each other's arms forever. For it to never end.