19 ᥴꫝ

She smiles as she imagines herself sitting among her three husbands as she serves them their favourite dishes.

She has made their favourites for tonight.

The three of them were apparently out. Jimin was suppose to stay but he had to go as well. Jungkook too said that he was going for some special mission.

As per Taehyung, he was coming late tonight. Apparently, he'll come tomorrow morning making her a tad sad that she won't be able to see him enjoying his favourite food.

She shrugged her shoulder before reaching for the pan . She stirs the sauce well as she heard the door bell.

She skips to the door to meet with Jimin. He smiles at her before hugging her frame kissing her forehead.

She smiles. She is sure that she loves em all.

She kisses his cheeks as she leads him to the dinner table.

He eats his dinner and just couldn't stop praising her.

He kissed her goodnight before doing the dishes.

He felt the feeling first time. Jimin knows he loves her.

He want her to be his little princess and him to be his king. Serving everything she wants.

Meanwhile she decides to stay up for Jungkook.
She has to tell him too about her feelings for him.

It was midnight and he is still not home.

Maybe it's usual.

She waits for another hour.

Maybe he isn't coming home tonight as well.

She decides to go sleep with Jimin when she hears the doorbell again.

A hint of positive energy hits her through her drowsy eyes.

She opens the door and sees him.

Jungkook.

He was covered in blood.

All bruised up.

He fell in her arms .

She shouted for Jimin.

He didn't came.

Does he sleep like a pig or what?

She dragged Jungkook's blood dripping wet body on to the couch.

His cheeks were red as well.

She kept her palm on his forehead. He was burning with high degree fever. She couldn't stay in home like this, with Jungkook in this condition.

She held him by his strong muscular arms as she wrapped them around her shoulders. Dragging him somehow to the main gate with Jungkook on her back she tried to get to the car.

Here, Jungkook was unconscious but aware of there surroundings. Yn was carrying him. Her velvet soft plump skin was cushioned before his chin placed at her shoulder.

His bare arm was wrapped around her neck. It wasn't a moment to adore and worship her body, again.

He falls for her charms yet everytime.

He can't help it.

He feels like a fucking asshole for the same, yet everytime.

Everytime he is close to her.

He wants to worship her like a queen. He wants her to be his queen and him to be his slave. Do everything she says. Make her the happiest person alive.

His eyes drop again.

He feels someone else picking him up. He realised it is one of his bodyguard.

Yn and the bodyguard took Jungkook to the hospital.

Doctor apparently knew him, he was a regular customer he said.

She knew he did something illegal but didn't exactly knew what. She had called Taehyung an hour ago and  Jungkook was completely dressed with bandages.

He will be fine in a week or two.

Taehyung too reached at the hospital. He saw Yn crying. All alone on the seat.

None beside few bodyguards beside her. Who can't even make her stop crying. They have their limits and they know it.

Taehyung came running to Yn . Pulling her into his arms .

He can't se her crying this way .

He wants her to be his little goddess. Him to be his little angel. To take away her every tear and pain in trade make her smile.

The three were different than the others but knew that they could sacrifice the whole world for her. Even if it's wrong, they would .

Jimin later came after a hour or two. She didn't wanted to talk to him.

Does he even care? About her and his brothers??

She didn't talk much beside what doctor said.

Jimin came with food.

Yn smiled and looked at the bodyguards before serving them with whatever he had brought.

"It's alright ma'am please eat."

"It's alrig- ", yn spoke but was cut off by Taehyung as he said, " Yn they'll eat soon. Don't worry, you may eat."

"I am sorry Taehyung but I won't."

She smiled and offers again. The bodyguards smile and take the favour with a thank you.

Taehyung smiled, he can just never regret his choice. She makes him fall for her everyday. Each day harder than yesterday.

Meanwhile, Jimin was just amused. He never saw someone like Yn. She was a complete angel. Exactly opposite of what he is. He kills and she saves.

The day was just in and out of the hospital.

Taehyung had to again be out for work. Jimin stayed for Yn.

The doctor came in with the list of prescribed medications. Yn assured she'll be fine and stayed with Jungkook.

Jungkook was now awake. Yn smiled to him.

"How are you feeling now??", She asked with pure concern in her voice. "Oh I am completely fine now, don't you worry and thanks, for whatever you did"

"Jungkook", she calls out with a smile. "You remember that we are married right", she chuckled as he tucks a stand of her hair behind her ear. Her breath hitched when his cold touch brushes over her ear

"I am blessed to have you. I still can't beleive I am yours", Jungkook says, the strings of her heart disturbs in a beautiful rhapsody.

A single statement.

' I am yours', hits way beyond different. She melts, instantly.

" I know you feel guilty but know it isn't your fault. Love is not a fault. Neither a sin. It is a boon, take it Jungkook, you're blessed, everyone is not."

Tears make their way. He pulled her into a hug.

Their love is pure and now he knows it.

"I promise you Yn. Till death do us apart, I was, am and all always be your home. My queen you must forever command and I'll serve the whole infront of you. My arms will stick to my body just to protect you and my heart just to love you, today, tommorow and forever. Even if it's fate pulling us apart I'll turn my back at god and would even deal with devil to return to you. You're my euphoria and I'll be your Utopia"

...................... Infinity.........................
__________________________________