22 ᥴꫝ

I gulp holding onto the lingerie. Is it really right? I took a deep breath immediately cringing at how oddly familiar this situation feels to my first night.

I had texted Jungkook a minute ago asking when he will be back. Apparently, Taehyung went to Dubai this morning. He had ate me out just to fucking apologize that he'd be out for two days!!

Two days!!

I sighed . I'll see that one when he comes back first of all I need to fix this Jungle cock. My phone vibrates and I almost immediately pick it up.

Kook: Will be back in thirty.

I squeeled. Jumping in excitement.

Tossing my bra and underwear. I wore a lingerie. Slipping in the bathroom turned out be my worst nightmare. It was either Jungkook, Jimin or Taehyung feeding me soup and porridge just for a fucking sprain and swelling in the ankle!

One of them would always join me in the shower. Those big built muscle hunks would make me sit on a plastic chair and rub me off while being naked themselves and that's it!

It's a total torture for me but thankfully after three days, the swelling went again and I can finally walk again myself without being carried.

Jimin: Sorry baby, I'll be back by midnight.

I messaged 'its alright ' and he reacted on it with a thumbs up.

Okay! Plan just keeps getting picture perfect. Admiring my red lace lingerie in the mirror, I smirked. My legs on complete show while the red bra piece holds my breasts a little above their actual position making them seem a little more perked up.

Most of the white soft skin spilling from the cloth and the lacy fibre making each and every corner visible. The lacy cardigan over it barely hiding anything but does a decent job to make it look as if I haven't wore it on purpose.

Taking the bottle of Jungkook's favourite red champagne I kept it beside the lit scented candle. Oh he is a sucker for the lavender ones.

I let my long ebony hair loose on my shoulders . Lavender, the fragrance of my new shampoo which I used this morning

I heard the front door unlocking. I gave a smirk to myself, not nervous at all. Instead , I am excited.

Jungkook

Today wasn't anything tiring. Yn kept asking me to come sooner today. Wondering what's going on in that cute little head. Maybe she planned a little home date.

I know she is up with something so I asked Hyung to take care of the new drug deal. I feel kind of bad for him that he has to deal with my issues but it's fine. That fucker of a Ji-hun is a matter of half hour.

I removed my coat and loosen up my tie. The coat still wrapped around my arm, I walked towards my room. I know I am blushing like a creep but all I know is only she can make me feel this way, always.

A shy grin on my face, I internally chuckle. What would she do? Pout and ask me to pick a movie? Maybe help her move the couch because she wasn't able to do it herself. I giggled she can never be less cute.

I turned the door knob unknowingly scarlet cheeks suddenly loosing it's grin. She is sitting on the bed while reading a book. Her lower body covered with the sheets on my bed and her upper body coverd with a, lacy cardigan?

Okay, maybe I over expected. What if she only wants to spend some time with me? We barely had spend some free time past week.

I bit my lower lip. I shouldn't have expected too much. Her face is calm and peaceful. Why didn't she attacked me with her hugs and pecks yet?