2 ᥴꫝ

The whole hall decorated with hardwork of the best decorators in the buisness.

They've spent a lot but nothing matters as Taehyung just clicked a deal with So-ho another buisnessman in the line with the best experience.

This deal was going to make the company rule to the top but still a problem was bashing them.

Taehyung must be married for it . Wasn't a necessity but a stupid decision of their father.

Their father knew about Jimin and Jungkook doing mafia because he was the one who passed his position of mafia king to them.

His father use to manage both and underworld but Taehyung didn't wanted to be in this line so he asked Jimin for the company.

Jimin handover the company as he expected Jungkook to leave too but after his college he himself pleaded to be a part of the gang.

Jungkook has always been the shadow of Jimin as his older brother does he mimicks.

By now guests arrived despite just the star of the party So-ho and the host.

While everybody were waiting for the handsome brothers the big wooden door opened and all had their mouth hung

Girls literally fainted while the guys were awestruck yet jealous on the fact that these three were the only ones who were beyond gifted.

The one at the centre had the most cold look ever looking straight with his chin up in pride.

The oldest but the most beautiful.

Jimin.......

Beside him the host of this party and now the murder of hearts of girls.

He looked so fine that all of the guests stood up.

He walked proudly along his brother bowing at the elders as he passed by and flashed his million dollars smile to his buisness partners.

At middle but the most handsome.