Chapter 31~ Meeting Makayla and think about the past

A/N Hey Tigers 

Sorry for the long wait, but school has been getting in the way and my access to the internet is limited :(

So a new plot with come into this chapter.

It has been decided that this story will be ending in about 10 more chapters, sio don't worry there are more chapters, its just i feel like I keep adding to this story and its never going to end and I have other stories that I really want to write and senf\d out to the world... I hope you guys understand.

Im so sorry for the long wait as well, please sotop comenting that i should make a sequel lol, thi story is a sequel and its not over yet, it just i have been really busy and i havent been able to get acess to wattpad due to the fact that school is almost over and now the teacher are decideing to cram knowlegde into our small mids, jk.

But i'm back, but the next update wont be for awhile :( ......Boooooo 

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

**********************************************************************************

6 months later(Sorry for the long gap)

"Ally I want you to meet someone, this is Alex's daughter Makayla." She says pointing to a girl my age.

"Hi i'm Ally."

"I'm Makayla as you heard , I guess we are going to be siblings." She says.

"i guess so."

there was a silence for a second before Louis walked into the room.

"Awkward silence." He screams causing everyone to laugh.

We all go to the table where we are planing the weddings. It just so happenes that my moms wedding is only two weeks from Jays wedding. Yeah double wedding.

Boo, we have to do so much wedding planning, we have so much family coming in and out  trying to help out, My mom even got the mail man to help us.

"Can you believe it's actually happening." Louis ask me as we enter the only room that is not chaotic, the kitchen.

"I actually started to believe that our parents were already married and that we were alreadytsiblings, but now its seems like the past couple of weeks have been just a dream. Everything has been just so perfect lately. I mean nothing bad has heppened, but I know for a fact that something bad will happen, nothing good can last forever.

"Nothing going to happen, dont worry about it." Louis says.

I give him a questioning look and he jus laughs," its like sibling communication, I don't need to hear you to know what your thinking." He says pating my head.

"So you guys im kind of out of everything so is it cool if i hang out here?" Makayla ask walking into the kitchen.

"Oh it cool, so Makayla nwelcome to a big family." Louis says.

"It's not that big." She say.

"Um Makayla, Louis has a 4 little sisters and i have 2 little siblings, your telling me thats not big?" I ask her.

She just looked at me in shock. "Why, I have never had siblings before, but yeah that seems like a lot."

"Well guess what when the marriage comes around you will inherit a bunch of siblings."

She smiles and looks down.

"So Makayla tell us about yourself." Louis says.

"Well i'm, Makayla, as you know, im 16, going to turn 17, i have long brown hair like my dad and blue eyes like my mom,my favorite color is pink. um i skipped a grade cause im really smart, im very outgoing, and i don't like public speaking. And that is pretty much it" She says.