Chapter 1~Were back home

A/N Hey Tigers

ITS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I still cant believe I made it this far and its all thanks to all of my lovely fans your the reason that I have made it this far :D

So the picture is Ally, just to refrehen your memory, she looks different as well>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The video on the side is from one of my favorite youtube singers in the world, you will be seeing her videos in this story a lot :D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The external link is the neclace>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Hope you like the first chapter :D

Enjoy!!!

*************************************************************************************************

"Ally." how are you feeling, you haven't been eating lately." My mom says feeling my forehead.

That's right I said mom, I'm back home in New York. Everythings the same as we left, but since someone already moved into our old house we are staying with my mom.

You dont know how awkward it is when we have dinner or lunsh because my parents are together in the same house under the same room and they are divocrced, they want nothing to do with each other.

"No I'm fine mom, Ben and Lexi are going to pick me up in like 30 minutes so I have to go get ready for school. I say geeting up and walking towards my room.

My mom had a room made just for me just in case I wanted to live with her instead of my father.

I walk in and my eyes dart to the picture on the table.

It was the picture of Louis, Lottie, Fizzy,Daisy and Phoebe, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Eleanor, Perrie,Maya Miachel, Me and last but least Harry.

I could feel warms tears form in my eyes

"Why didn't you stop me from leaving?"

Flashback 4 months ago

~At the airport~

"Ally I'm going to miss you." Harry says wrapping his arms around my waist and cradeling my cheeks. He passionatly kisses me on the lips but soon break apart whenwe hear my plane come.

I turn to look at all the lads, Eleanor, Dani, Perrie, Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy and Phoebe. They were all trying not to cry but were failing in the end.

"I'm going to miss you all so much." i say going up to each of themand giving them a hug.

They enforce a group hug ad we stay like that.I going to miss them. My life is so different now that they have come into my world.

The group hug is broken when my dad coughs. He and Louis exchange a bear hug and he grabs the luggage and goes of to the gate with Michael.

I grab Maya's hand and face her. She has tears streaming down her fac e, they have been streaming ever since we told her we were going back to New York.