Chapter 12~What are we

A/N Hey Tigers

How did you like the moment between Harry and Ally cause there is going to be more of it.

The pic on the side are the boys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

****************************************************************************************

"You don't know how mad I am at you." Louis was scolding us.

Me, Lottiee, Lexi and Ben we sitting on the couch in a line facing Louis with out heads down.

Wait, you don't know whats going on do you, lets go back to after the dance me and Harry had.

Flash back to 4 hours ago.

We had just finished dancing and Harry had dragged me inside the house, we went to the balcony so we were outside yet still in the house.

"It's beautiful isn't it." I say looking at the seneray.

"I'm looking at something way more beautiful." he says staring direct.

I blush and look down at my feet.

"Me and Taylor broke up." Harry says randomly.

He stares back at me and smiles. "It wasn't really working out, I guess I was just going out with her cause I was hurt."

 I didn't say anything , I was in shock.

"So how are you and Ben?" He ask with a hint of disgust.

"We broke up."

Now it was his turn to be shocked. i smile a little "We realized that we were better off as friends, wait  best frineds like before, anyway he likes Lucy so I guess we alright."

"What about you?"

"I'm fine, i guess it's because I'm still in love with someone."

"Oh." Harry looks down.

"It's you silly." I say

"Oh." He says in a much more happier tone.

He stares straight into my eyes and leans in, we both lean until both of our lips reach each other. He cups my face in his hands and my hand press against his chest.

*Boom*

We pull apart when we hear something go off. We look up to the sky to see that they were setting up fireworks.

Harry started to laugh "Whats so funny?" I asked him.

"The moment we kiss, a firework goes off, that has to mean something." He says intertwining my hands with his.

I smille and and lean back in until our lips reunite once again, more fireworks go off, the ones that you can see, and the ones that are going on inside of my body.

*************************************************************************************

We go down stairs and we meet up with the rest of the lads, as well as Eli, Amber, Lexi, Lucy and Lottie.

Lexi, Amber and Lucy run up to me and tackle me to the ground.

"You not goin g to believe what just happened to us."