Chapter 10~Miami Baby part 2

A/N Hey Tigers

So how are you liking the story so far ?

The pic on the side is so one you might remember from My step brother is Louis Tomlinson ;)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

**************************************************************************************

"Hey Ally lets go to te beach." Lottie says walking around the room in her new bikini that Lexi bought her. I swear Lexi and Lottie are hanging out more than me.

I change into my swimwear and walk outside to see Ben waiting for me.

"They went ahead, I kind of wanted to speak to you alone." He said

We went down to the beach and started walking down the shore line.

"What was it you wanted to ask me?"I asked not looking at him.

"You don't like me anymore do you?" He ask.

I stop in my spot and just stare at him. He gives me a sly smile

"Its okay. I know you still like Harry."

I'm still silent.

"Ally it's alright,nothing is going to happen to our friendship."

"How did you find out?"

I waited a second for his reponse." The kiss, I didn't feel anything."

We are silent, Ben is one of my best friends, but at the bigening of this relationship we both promised that this wouldn't ruin our friendship, soo.

I nod "So where does that leave us?"

"I guess we go back to just being best friends for life." He says brining me into a bear hug.

I smile and hug back instantly. Which fails because we fell backwards into the water getting soaking wet.

"Aw we are wet now."

He decided to splash me and completely covering me with water.

"Oh it's on."

********************************************************************************************

"Lets enjoy the lovely dinner that Ally and Ben made for us , and celebrate that now all of us are single except Lottie." Lexi says

"What do you mean you are not single, you have Liam." I say pointing my spoon at her.

"ahhh spoon."

"Right you were meant for Liam" Lottie says making us all laugh.

At that moment someone rang the door bell.

"i'll get it." I say racing towards the door.

I see 3 faces that i din't think i would see for a while"Eli, Amber and Lucy."

"Well hello to you too, I was sure we saw a familiar face at the beach eariler, i just wanted to make sure it was you." Amber says engulfing me in a hug.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Well my parents are getting remarried and we are having a wedding here, Lucy here because she is one of the brides maid." Eli explains.