Chapter 25 ~Life or Death

A/N Hey Tigers

Is Harry going to die or not?

That is the question that is going to be answered.

The pic on the side is a special Harry quote>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

********************************************************************************

Ally POV

I woke up, but soon regreted it as the light started to blind me. I looked the other way.

I recongized that I was in a hospital room. i saw my clothes on the chair so I changed out of the hospital gown back into my cloths.

i walked out to room to once again regret walking out because the light once agin blinded me.

i watched until my vision was cleared before moving on.

I walked towards Harry's room to see that there wasn't anyone in there.

i looked around to see that the room was completely empty other than one rose on the ground.

i picked it up and just stared at it.

Does that mean?

Please tell me it wasn't true.

I started walking out the hospital and for a strange reason I felt as if everyone was staring at me.

i looked in the mirror to see that my eyes looked dilated. and that I looked like a mess. 

i went to the bathroom and fixed my hair. and i straigthened out my clothes. i looked good as new , well except for my eyes.

i grabbed the rose and left the hospital.

I didn't want to go home, not yet, I wanted tyo see Harry in the cementry before i go home. I want to say goodbye since I didn't get the chance to

I want to say I love you one last time before it was too late.

**********************************************************************************

I made it to the cemetry but I didn't see his grave. I spent at least an hour looking for his grave.

I finally found a different grave that I wanted to visit.

"Hi grandpa, hi grandma." i said taking a seat at my grandparents grave. They died when I was 13. It has only been 3 years,

"How are you guys, we are doing good down here, well better then usually I guess."

I spent the next couple of minutes telling them everything fornt the start of the enagement to present time."

"Can I sing for you?"

The wind started to blow faster giving me the sign yes.

[Verse 1] 

I always needed time on my own, 

I never thought I'd, need you there when I cry

And the days feel like years when I'm alone, 

And the bed where you lied, 

Is made up on your side.

[Refrain]

When you walk away

I count the steps that you take