Chapter 29 ~ Problems of a mock wedding

A/N Hey Tigers 

So the winner of the contest is............ @makumquat :D

Congrats on winning, i really liked your idea :D

So you will be a new charater in the story and you will be seen soon so keep your eye out :D

so the pic on the side is the lads>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like the chapter 

Enjoy!!!

***************************************************************************************

"Wow I can't believe this is happening." I say to my. Eleanor went shopping and brought us all dresses since she didn't want us wearing the dresses that they priovided cause they are ugly in her opinion.

"Ally you have nothing to worry about, you look beautiful." Lexi said coming into my room.

"Picture time." I say pulling out my iphone. I take about 4 pictures but we choose out favorites to post on twitter.

@Princess_Ally : Me and my friend getting ready for a big day :)x twitpeg37867263768

I instanty got many responses, some good some bad, but one made my day.

@Harry Styles: I woke up seeing a picture of a beautiful girl that I call @Princess_Ally :)x

I smile at his response as all his fans are favpriting his tweet and retweeting it. I hear Lexi cough from behind. I almost forgot that she was there.

"Let's go, Eleanor said that She and Perrie, would pick Amber up and then meet up with us there, so lets go."She says pulling my arm towards the door.

"Here we go." I mutter.

**********************************************************************************

I hear many girls screaming our names as we enter the hall, many girls we trying to ask us if the boys could have a mock wedding with them and of course there were the fans that yelled hatful things at us.

"Hey, you potty mouth  there are children here." i scream back at her, which did shcked her. i stuck my tounge out and I turned around only to bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I said quickly. Only to look up to see her.

"Amber?" I say cruely. If you don't remember, there were two Ambers back at my school back in Europe, I forgot that the mean Amber went to the US.

"hey, bitch are you done snogging Liam, I'm pretty sure your friend over there would be a big fan of it." She said refering to that day in school where Liam saved me from Eli and to make him jealous he kissed me. But that happened almost a year ago, so why would she want to bring it up now.

"Bitch please, me and Liam are just friends, i'm dating Harry and i'm very happy with him." i say cruely once again showing no emotions to her.

"Oh please I bet that I Harry took one look at me he would leave you and come running to me." She says pointing to her whole body.

She was wearing this skippy white dress that barely covered most of her breast. She was wearing the heel that i bet she can barely walk in and her face was caked in make up.

"Of course Harry would definatally go for someone like you." I said sacastically.

"We'll see about that." She growled at me. But instanly fixed her hair and smiled at the person behind me.