Chapter 28 ~ Starbucks is heaven

A/N Hey Tigers

The  contest is still on, but I must warn you that I have recieve very good idea ;)

If you don't really remember the contest then here it is:

if you can pitch me a great plot twist, then the winner will get to be a new charater in the next coming chapters and your plot twist will be featured in the chapters ;)  You can message me your idea or comment below :)

don't foget to enter into the contest!!!

The pic on the side is is the girls outfits for starbucks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like the chapter

Enjoy!!!

********************************************************************************

*recap*

"So there is this thing happening at the dock later next week and the lads and their girls are doing it, so I wanted to know if you would do it with me?" harry asked shyly.

"What is it?"

"A mock wedding?"

What?

 End of recap

"Harry, a mock wedding?" I asked. I mean it's the same things as a wedding but there is no legal papers involved so its not real of course.

"Yeah, I just wanted to prove to you that our love is more than what everyone thinks, so I thought of marriage but then I realized that we are too young for that, and then Louis mentioned that there is a program happening at the dock for mock weddings, a lot of people are doing them for fun thought, so are we of course but we all got invovlved and I thoiught then a mock wedding would be perfect.." 

I cut Harry off by kissing him.

"If that was your way of making me shut up, then I would like to be shut up again." He said. and I kisses him again.

"And don't worry about dresses and stuff they have a wide varity of dresses and jerlwery that you can wear, Eleanor said she already checked it out." Harry said kissing my forehead.

"Well then I can't wait." i say

Can't wait to see how this will work out.

**************************************************************************************

"How could any of you guys agree to this, and then not tell me?" I say as i get out of the car. Me Eleanor, Amber, Perrie and Lexi decided that we all needed a girls day out.

Amber came back from the trip a couple of days ago so she is here too.

I found out that they all knew about the mock wedding way before the lads even knew it was happeneing.

"Well we were going to tell you but then we thought that you should be told by Harry and we thoughtit would be more romantic." Amber said opening the door to Starbucks.

"but Still, there is so much wedding craze happening back at my place and know I'm having a mock wedding with Harry." I say taking my seat in the booth. Eleanor sits at one end while Lexi sits at the other.Perrie and Amber sit across from us.

"Hey think about it this way. we are all doing this together, and the lads will be there and so are we, and your not the only ones going through this, we are too." Perrie explains.

The waiter comes over and places a couple of glasses on our table.

"Um we didn't order yet?" Lexi said.

"I know you didn't, to day are trying out a new drink and we were hoping that you guys would try them?" He asked.

"Hey, free drinks i'm in." I said. Taking a sip of the drink. I went into shock.

"This was amazing." I say taking more of it in.

The rest of the girls start driunking it too and they start looking shocked.

we started telling the man about how amazing the drink was, I don't think e caught all of the comments. He just started laughing.

"Well i'm going say you really liked it." he chuckled.

We all nod and go back tot he drinks.

"well there are still a lot more to come." He says walking back to the counter.

"Starbucks just became heaven." I say finishing my drink.

"So Ally about the mock wedding?" Perrie starts

I sigh and nod my head "fine I'll do it."

They just look at me shocked.

"Wait are you doing it because of us or because the drink is so amazing that it is mentally changing your choice?" Amber asked.

"I think both." I said as the man came back with new drinks.

"Praise the lord for starbucks." Perrie muttered as we each were handed a new drink.

**********************************************************************************

"Why didn't you call us?" Louis was whining.

It was around 11:00 at night and Louis had been whing because we didn't tell the lads about the free samples.

"i'm sorry Louis but today was our girls day out, we didn't think about inviting you guys." I say patting his head as if he was a little kid.

"But still." he whines.

"How about this, we have a movie night and i make you a whole batch of my special brownies and you can have it all, just don't tell Niall." I say holding out my pinky.

"Fine, but I have to choose what movie." Louis says,

"Deal."

A/N Hey Tigers I know this is a short chapter but it was more of a filler, if you know what I mean.

i promise that the next few chapters will be longers :)

hoped you like the chapter

Oh and before I forget, remember to enter for the conetst, ( don't remember, look up at the A/N at the begining of this chapter or of the last chapter)

:D

Vote and Comment!!!