Chapter 16 ~Coming home... Not

A/N Hey Tigers :D

I feel bad, I have neglected this story for a while, I was just so hyped up on muy other stories that I almost forgot about this one :(

I dedicated this chapter to HollyMPEETASPEARL she is an amzing writer :D

That mean I have to make better chapters just for my fans ;D

The pic on the side is Ally >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you like the chapter 

Enjoy!!!

**************************************************************************************

Ally POV

"I don't like planes." I whine 

"The  how did you get here?" Niall asked.

"We had the longest car ride." Lottie says.

We borad the plane, somehow  we didn't get caught by any crazed fans.

"I love first class." Harry said taking a seat next to me and gripping my hand.

"Whats wrong?" He says looking at me.

"I'm not the biggest fan of plane rides, nothing ever goes right."

"Trust me, it will be alright." He says.

the ride wasn't really tht bad, we were actually having fun. Louis kept calling the people over and asking them for peanuts over and over again.

Liam was silently reading a book in the coner. Zayn was sleeping as well as the other girls. Of course Niall was eating. Me and Harry though, we were u, talking about many things, our realtionship what will happen to us in the furture. i remember Liam and Louis looking at us and smirking. I shoot them a glare and they just start laughing.

I look out the window to see something i don't think was right.

"Harry, Why is the plane so close to the water?"

Everyone looked out the window. The captin came on the speaker.

"Sorry folks we are experinceing techincal difficulty, please fasten your seatbelts." He says

We all run back to our seats, the oxygen mask fall out, and I panic . Harry pushes me to the seat and straps me in. 

The  last thing I see was Harry's eyes before everything went black.

********************************************************************************

Fizzy POV

Tomorrow Louis and everybody  are suppose to come home. It has been awhile since everyone has been gone.

I'm kind of mad at them. When ever Louis is doing something he usually involves Lottie and not me. Even the twins get to have more fun time with Louis then me.

I wanted to go so bad, why didn't they asked me to come?

I sigh and walk out of my room. I heard a massive wave of crying come from the living room. Everyone was crowded around the Television.

Now I'm kind of relived that i didn't go with them.

They were in a plane crash.

A/N hey Tigers I know I know

sucky short chapters,I was on writers block

But i'm coming back and this time with better chapters

Vote and Comment!!!