24

AUTHOR'S POV

"Tokyo has indeed outlived his usefulness, it's time I put him to sleep." Xanthos stated, as his eyes focused on the bed, specifically, on the human sized burrito of sheets laying on top of it.

From pointing out his inopportune erection, to asking him to take off his clothes, especially his shirt, in order to get a good look at; what Ava referred to as; Xanthos' 'tits', and demanding him; quoting her exact words, to "whip em out", Ava had left Xanthos with no choice, but to tie her down, and so, that was what he did.

Wrapping her up in multiple sheets, and using a lengthy one as a rope to hold the several layers of sheets in place, he succeeded; in trapping her underneath his improvised straitjacket.

She had tried her best in getting out of her little confinement, but all in vain, and now, she had finally fallen asleep, or had passed out, Xanthos didn't know which one it was.

She was breathing just fine, and he didn't have the stamina in him to try and wake her up, just to make sure; if she had maybe passed out from the exhaustion, or had hopelessly fallen asleep like the previous encounter at the cottage.

He wanted to relax, and do something about his little excitement, that had even caught Ava's eyes, and he could only hope that she forgets she had witnessed something of that sort.

"God damn you Tokyo." Xanthos gritted his teeth, as he stood up and walked towards his attached bathroom, to try and get himself to cool down.

---

It had been a few days since Xanthos' confession, Ava was sitting in the staff's break-room with a couple of other waitresses; a few of them silently resting, some chitchatting, and some snacking in their free time, before their shift would start again.

"Hey, can I sit here?" a voice came, snapping Ava's attention from her barbecue flavoured chips, to the blonde girl standing beside, at a little distance from her.

Ava's thoughts were immediately gripped by her sapphire gaze, she had the most vibrant blue eyes Ava had ever seen, her features were a heavenly match to her brilliant eyes and blonde hair.

"Y-yes." Ava's tongue stuttered; being stunned by the girl's beauty, she was surprised how had she never taken notice of it before.

"Thank you." the girl politely replied, and got herself seated beside Ava.

"My name is Grace, you're Ava right? I also live in the same quarters as you, but I don't think you ever noticed." Grace said, as a polite smile adorned her soft pink lips.

"Yes, I'm Ava Reed, it's great to meet you Grace. Socialising.... well... it is kind of situation specific for me, sometimes it's easy, others; not so much." Ava replied honestly, as there had been times where she was the most loud and extroverted of the bunch, and there were times she wanted nothing but to cover herself in a hoodie, and hide away from her surroundings.

"I understand." Grace nodded, and took a sip of her mango juice.

"By the way, you're welcome." Grace said, as she again took the straw in her mouth, and winked at Ava.

"Thank you... I guess." Ava replied in confusion, but an amusement peeked inside of her.

"The Paolo incident, I had noticed how he was making his moves on you for quite some time, but I never thought things would escalate to that point. I saw how revolting he was that day, so I informed Ilaria of the whole thing. And, as soon as we came to the serving area, he had already created an even bigger mess, slapping Lilly and further forcing you, so, it also didn't leave any additional need for clarification from you to Iaria. Also, it's quite unsettling having to speak about your own repulsive experience, again and again and again, no matter how small or big it is." Grace explained, as her eyes kept shifting from her juice box to Ava.