7

Note: Like I've already said since it's a fiction, I'll be making up stuff to add into my work, which could be a disease, any gadget, places, food, medicine etc. Please keep this in mind when reading, because I like to be in full control of my works, and so that my lack of knowledge doesn't hold me back I've decided to make up my own stuff which I can bend to fit into my story. Happy reading.

● AUTHOR'S POV

"Pull up your dress." Xanthos stated calmly, as he refused to break eye-contact.

"Excuse me!?" Ava was dumbfounded at what her ears had just heard.

"Pull up your dress sweetheart, or perhaps you need my assistance?" Xanthos teased as he moved closer filling up the gap between them.

"Why do you need me to pull up my dress?" Ava questioned securing her dress as she gripped on it, incase Xanthos actually tried to offer his assistance.

"I don't exactly need you to do that. I can do the job very well myself. I am just trying to be a gentleman." Xanthos stated giving an innocent smile, and going through his coat pocket he fished something out of it.

It was a black strap with a small square-screen attached to it and a clip; very much like a seatbelt's, at the end. The screen was flat enough to not appear as an obvious bulge over the strap, and the dark strap itself was a thin lightweight one.

'Is that some sort of sexual contraption!? He does not seem like a sadist though. But then again, it isn't always as it seems.' Ava's mind had countless questions, as to what was happening, just rushing through it.

Was it the Fifty Shades he might have binged last night, or probably the scenario of having her all alone with him, in a tiny space, with not much place to bolt from this scandalous scene? Ava couldn't make up her mind, why suddenly she had to lift up her dress, and why was a black strap being twiddled around his fingers.

"It's a tracker." Xanthos explained as he dangled the dark strap before her eyes.

"We're not off to a house warming party Ava. It is best if you stay close, and do as I say." Xanthos said as his hand made its way upto her face, and he tucked away a few strands of hair.

Ava's attention was too hooked on his words with a warning hinted through them, that she didn't realize how Xanthos' masculine fingers handled even a strand of her hair so gently, as if a little more force and it'll be harmed.

"This tracker strap goes on your thigh." Xanthos said as he shifted his gaze from her face, to her milky soft leg that peeked through the slit. The strap was thin enough to not be visible when worn underneath, hence making it perfect to be hidden under one's clothing.

"Give it, I'll put it on myself." Ava said as she held out her hand and tried to appear calm, keeping her expressions under strict check.

"As you wish." Xanthos was quick to hand it over and point at the leg covered by her dress, opposite to the one being exposed by the slit, as the one that the tracker would go on.

"Just a few inches below your waist." Xanthos directed Ava the place where she had to put it on, and moved back as he took out his mobile phone and got busy with it, almost as if giving her a little privacy.

Taking the opportunity, Ava was quick to turn her back towards him and through the leg slit, she hurriedly placed the strap around her thigh which wasn't the exposed one, exactly a few inches below her waist, and using the clip at the end she locked it in place.

Fixing her dress she adjusted back, and made sure the strap was secure and the dress was properly covering her as much as it could, despite it being backless with a thigh-high slit on one side.