23

● AUTHOR'S POV

Xanthos was now hovering over the door to his room, conflicted, whether to enter, or run the opposite direction.

He had somehow managed to take Ava to his room, even if it meant seducing her towards it, and locked the door, before she did anything worth distressing herself over, later on.

For a couple of minutes, banging on the door, and questionable racket could be heard on the other side, but now, everything had gone silent, which worried Xanthos; that if she was alright or not?

Taking a deep breath, and reminding himself who he was, Xanthos unlocked the door, as he cautiously peeked in.

His eyes scanned the room, to witness any signs of potentially life threatening tackling, or pulling of hair, before he completely stepped in closing the door behind him.

The awfully silent room just further rose goosebumps over his body, but his ears soon picked up on some sounds, following them he entered his attached closet space, and his eyes went wide open.

All his clean and neatly pressed clothes had been snatched off of the hangers, and littered all over the floor, his ties thrown haphazardly all around the partitioned space, one even stuck to the raindrop chandelier; that hung to the cieling, illuminating the whole closet area.

"Woah!" Xanthos' soul almost bid farewell to his body, as soon as Ava jumped out at him, from behind one of the closed doors to his floor to cieling closet.

"Wh- whah- what are--" but his throat couldn't cooperate at forming a sentence, and neither could his brain comprehend what he was seeing, right before his eyes.

Ava had raided his undergarments, and now she wore one of his clean underwears, over her head, like a war helmet, as she stood infront of him.

"This is Spartaaaaa!" she yelled placing her hands on her hips, and her eyes, determinedly staring into the nonexistent distance, whilst Xanthos' eyes kept staring at her, as she continued to unfalteringly maintain, her self-assumed heroic stance.

"What?" the word came out as a gasp, as Xanthos just kept standing there, flabbergasted.

Ava's eyes shifted to the man with green eyes, and the flush on her cheeks, intensified.

Slowly walking upto Xanthos, she stopped to stand right infront of him.

Leaning in closer to his face, she made Xanthos unknowingly hold in his breath, no one would ever believe, that a human being was actually capable of making Xanthos Aldine, halt his breathing, with the mere act of getting physically close to him, unless ofcourse they smelled exceedingly horrible, which wasn't the case here, as for him, Ava always smelt fresh and addictive.

Ava suddenly gripped his hand in hers, and ran, making both bolt out of the closet area and into the bedroom.

Letting go of Xanthos' hand, Ava hopped towards his bed, and in one clean jump, she plopped herself horizontally onto his king-sized bed, her head resting on her hand, as if she was ready to be drawn like one of his French girls.

"Now then, Strip for me." Ava commanded, making Xanthos almost choke on air, it's not the first time he had witnessed a person do something out of the ordinary, and maybe a little shocking under the influence, but the fact that she had ingested one of Tokyo's inventions, really freaked him out.

In moving back, Xanthos hadn't realized, he had gotten a bit too close to his knee-length leather stool, and he fell over it and onto the carpeted floor of his bedroom.

"I said Strip, not Trip." Ava tsked, as she was getting agitated by Xanthos' slow handling of the situation, and mostly, her 'requests', which were without a doubt quite valid to her, but terrifying for him.

Ava jumped off of the bed and walked towards him, roughly yanking his arm she made Xanthos stand up, and pulling him behind her, she walked upto the bed and pushed him onto it.

Xanthos was startled by her almost tackling him down, did Tokyo's absurd concoction also give her superhuman strength, because pushing down a man of Xanthos' built compared to hers, wouldn't actually be that easy for her, but then again, she has already headbutt him in the face before, so perhaps it isn't that unbelievable.

Xanthos' mind was captivated by these thoughts, until he realized Ava was out of her shoes, and was now working on her shirt, and Xanthos very well knew as to why she was unbuttoning it.

"Ava stop!" Xanthos protested as he tried getting up, but Ava was quick to push him back down, anger evident of her demeanor, as she clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"Shutup! And lie down!" Ava demanded as she further pushed her hand into his chest. "I'm gonna have sex with you." she announced, as she eyed the man beneath her hold, the man who now feared that he might end up getting taken advantage of.

"This is rape." Xanthos warned, as he looked back into the night eyes, he desperately wanted to make his, but not like this, never like this.

"It's not..... It's not rape if you consent, and.... I consent to sleep with you." she explained, as if she was informing him of the most obvious of things, and the flush on her face, now further deepened.

"That is not how it works." Xanthos protested yet again, he wanted nothing but this to end, but he also didn't want to physically get harsh with her, or to let her go back like this, he would kill the very person whom he found out had gotten a bit intimate with her, let alone the fact that she might end up sleeping with somebody else, intoxicated and out of her rational mind.

He didn't know how long he could hold himself off, as having the woman he loves and is attracted to, both; romantically and sexually, on top of his body, ready to sleep with him, was really pushing him over the edge, even if she was doing all this, whilst having an undie over her head.

"Don't worry, .......even if you.... even if you end up..... getting pregnant, I will take full res-responsibility. I will never-r abandon you ... or the kids." Ava assured, gravity lacing her words, but her speech had now gone to become a little sluggish, though still she looked back at Xanthos, with unwavering determination and surety.

"Very moving, but I'm afraid that is not possible." Xanthos replied, and pushed Ava off of him, his grip still gentle on her, as slowly Ava had gotten too close to his body, and was almost lying over him, with only a little gap between them, and the inexplicable heat he was feeling, was not helping the situation in the least.

"Why not?... Y-you're all ready." Ava said, pointing at the bulge underneath his pants.

Author's Note
Hellooooo! A light hearted chapter with my dear Xanthos being the damsel in distress with the drunk lead. OH HOW THE TURN TABLES.
Vote and comment if you like this chapter.
Thankyou.