Another Incedint👩🏻‍🏫🤬😰

Of course,  lass Miraculous is in their least favorite class. Ms. Mandelieves Science Class.

Ever since they got back from being sick, she'd just constantly berate them, never yelling for the chance she'd get in trouble herself, however today was..different.

Ms.M: Now. As you can see from this example..
*makes an insulting thing about Marinette and a few other classmates in the example*

Nino: uh- Hey! That's not cool!

Chloe: Don't you dare say that about us! Do you know who my father is?!

Adrien: that's not nice!

Nathaniel: *speaking for once* You can't go around being rude for no reason!..

Ms. Mandelieve merely sighed. And walked up the staircase to Nathaniel.

Ms. M: *slams the desk causing Nath to jump and hug his sketchbook close to his body* Listen here Nathaniel you will never EVER disrespect me again do you hear me?!

Nathaniel: *quickly breathing about to have a panic attack*

Alix: Nathaniel! *runs over to him* easy easy calm down!..

Kim: *growls and walks over to Ms.M* Hey you can't- *feels a smack on his face and gets shoved over causing him to fall down a few steps* *gasps a bit* I-

Ms.M: Sit. Down. You better stay out of my way.

Kim scurried back to his desk, Max addressing any wounds while Alix was purely filled with rage.

Nino: Hey! You can't-

Ms.M: *slams desk* SILENCE LAHIFFE! I DINT WANT A NOISE OUT OF YOU! *Adrien about to speak* AGRESTE I WILL CALL YOUR FATHER! SIT DOWN!

Nino: *pressing himself into Alyas chest trying to hide * *about to cry*

Ms.M: AWWW..ARE YOU GOING TO CRY LAHIFFE?? WHAT? DID I DESTROY YOUR HAT??! *grabs the hat*
*wagging it infront of him while he sobs* CMON YOU CANT BE THAT SENSITIVE THAT QUICKLY! CMON YOU GONNA CRY HARDER? HIDE?? *Looking at all of them now* LOOK AT HOW PATHETIC! YOU ALL CANT BE THIS EMOTIONAL! LISTEN HERE WHEN I-

Adrien and Marinette: *get up and tackle over her trying to grab the hat*

Lila: You all are so dramatic..seriously, panicking over falling and getting yelled at?? Crying?? *rolling her eyes*

Alix: *leading Nathaniel away and stands near Kim and Max with him* watch it Lila or I'll pluck those eyes out myself..

Nino: *through his sobs he kept mumbling* go away..! Go away..! *shoving himself into Alya who was holding him as close as she could*

Through all the yelling Mr. Damocles walked through the door, and was shocked to see what the classroom was like, a boy crying, Simone being bandaged, Ms. Mandelieve on the ground being tackled by Marinette and Adrien trying to grab a red hat, and a red head curled up trying to calm down.

Mr.D: What in Paris is happening in here?! Everyone to the Office Now!

They all walked down to the office, minus quiet sniffles coming from Nino and Rose (she was startled by all the negativity), the Winces from Kim, and the shuddered breaths from Nathaniel, it was pure silence. They were mocked by other students, or given weird looks. Ms.M: still clutched Ninos hat in her hand, digging her nails into it. She was pissed. She knew she'd be in trouble if she was proven.

——-————-————-————-————-————-

(In the principals office)

Mr.D: *interviewing Marinette and Adrien*
Now. What happened?