Class Incedint 👩‍🏫😡😒

(Think of Mandeleieves class as the same line up as Madame Bustiers Class if it's not that already)

Ms. M: today class we will be talking about-

Lila: Excuse me miss?

Ms. M: *sighs* yes you may Rossi..

Lila: thank you! *smiles*

Lila walked up to the front of the class and looked up at all the desks.

Lila: Friends, it has come to my attention that you have been hiding something from me..I just want to know why you're leaving me out!

Marinette: Why?? WHY?? Because Lila! You're a total Liar!

Alya: And a Bully.. *glances at Nino*

Nino: *smiles and Glances back*

Kim: She tried to ruin me and Alix's friendship!
She's the reason I got Akumatized last week!

Nino: She totally destroyed my hat!

Adrien: Not to mention she framed Marinette for MULTIPLE things she DIDN'T do!

Lila: *gasp* Guys I would NEVER!

Ms. M: Ah yes, see in this case,

Kim, you should've kept your negative emotions in control, otherwise you wouldn't have been Akumatized!

Kim: *mouth wide with a small gasp* *folds arms and looks to the side angrily*

Alix and Max: *Look at him Worriedly*

Ms. M: and Lahiffe, it's not anyone else's problem when you can't take care of your own belongings!

Nino: That's Not cool!-

Alya: Totally unfair!

Ms. M: I expect you all to include Lila in whatever little game you're all playing. As I don't stand for exclusion.

Marinette: yet you stand for Victim Blaming?

Ms. M: I- Excuse me Dupain-Cheng just where do you think you're going with this?

Marinette: I'm just saying Miss! Blaming someone for getting Akumatized last week when you've also been Akumatized? Not to mention blaming them for there emotions! A 15 year old boy for emotions.

Ms. M: Well-

Kim: *smug grin*

Marinette: Not to mention! You blame Nino for not taking care of his things, when he was the one who kept it in his locker as he was told, and he locked it too! Lila was the reason it was unlocked and destroyed.

Ms. M: Excuse me?? We can't just throw random-

Marinette: these accusations aren't random Ms. Madeleieve, these accusations are true! You however are too gullible and fall for her constant stream of lies.

Adrien: I'm not sure if I'm right but aren't teachers supposed to make sure there's proof on both sides? *cheeky grin*

Ms. M: *growls* That is IT! I've had it with you all. DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL FOR A WEEK!

Ms. M: you may go back to your seat Lila.

Lila: Oh Thank you Ms. Mandelieve! This means so much to me.. *walks up back to her seat shooting Marinette Dirty looks*

Marinette: *crosses her arms on the table* *talking to Alya* this is so unfair! She can't just-

Alya: I know girl..she's making me pretty mad too. She cornered Nino earlier and now she's shooting petty lies..

Marinette: *softens* I hope we get her some Karma..

Alya: yeah..