Nightmares..😴😰😞

(Look I like angst ok? Judge me never)

Guess the minds of Class Miraculous wouldn't let them sleep, no matter how much they needed it..
They succeeded..the past few days have been better since Lila was gone..but... there was this feeling..like what they'd been going through, wasn't over yet...

——-————-————-————-————-————-

Adrien: *hugging Marinette as she's already crying*

Marinette: *sniff* she's everywhere! She's not going to stop I know it..! No matter how many times we try she's gonna keep at it! She'll never stop!..*sob*

Adrien: Marinette please breathe..! Please I-I..I know this situation is terrible but..*sniffle* we gotta keep our heads up ok..?*nuzzles his face into her hair*

Marientte: Im so sorry..! I'm so sorry..! *hic* *nuzzling into his shoulder and chest*

Adrien: it's not your fault, it's hers..*sniff hic* it's just hers...

Marinette nuzzled into Adrien and the pillow, she didn't know what these visions were, not knowing that others were having them too..

Adrien and her were still crying, but slowly calming down, both sinking into Marinettes bed on sleep.

Tikki: I hope they sleep well..

Plagg: Yeah..I do to sugarcube...

——-————-————-————-————-————-

Nino: *shoots up* *hugs her tight* *shaking* A-*hic* Alya-..!

Alya: N-Nino..? *holds him close*

(Check the EXPLANATIONS page!)

Nino: *pulls his hood up* *holding his hat and Alya* A-*small hiccup* are- *hic* you-*hic* ok?..-*hic*

Alya: just shaken..What'd you dream about..? *kisses his head and rubbing his back*

Nino: I- *sniff* I- saw- *hic* everything g-go wrong again-..! She- she won't g-*hic*go away..!

Alya: ...she's not gonna hurt you any longer ok..? *stroking his back while he lays on her*

Nino: *sleepily mumbling a response and sleeps*

——-————-————-————-————-————-

Kim: *asleep till his breath quickens* *face looks scared and starts making a bit of noise till he finally wakes up*

Kim was still breathing abnormally quickly and curled up on his bed with hands on his neck. Xuppu watched in horror.

Xuppu: Kim! Hey hey calm d-down!..*flying around him*

Kim: *sobs* Im sorry..! Im so so sorry Xuppu-*sobs*

Xuppu: I-..*goes under his arm and sees his crying face* ..*hugs his face* l-lay down..

Kim: *shakily lays down still curling in on himself* *still sobbing*

Xuppu: *pulls a blanket up on Kim* *sees he's finally asleep* goodnight Kim..

——-————-————-————-————-————-

Juleka woke up and ran to Lukas room. She was sobbing, mumbling whatever as Luka hugged her closely.

Luka: sh...sh..Jules calm down ok sis? Easy..*rubs her back* what's going on?..can you breathe?..

Juleka: S-she's not gonna stop- *hic* she's gonna come back!..she'll-

Luka: sh..sh...hey, it's gonna be ok alright..? It's ok..I'm gonna make sure she stays away from you, The girls, and everyone else in there you hear me?..

Juleka: *sobs into his shoulder* o-ok..!

——-————-————-————-————-————-

It seems most if not all the Miraculous holders had the same dream...

Lila's reign wasn't over yet...

(Visual's coming soon)