Kim: HeartBreak Cupid 💘💔❤️‍🩹

Lila knew many things, some things that were true, some false. One thing she DID know, was that Kim had no luck in the love game.

Based off of Chloe's awful rejections and Him and Ondine breaking up, he'd been having a tough time. But that doesn't mean the jock lost
All hope for his love life. Alix Kubdel. One of his best friends minus Max, the little skater girl caught his eye. She'd proven to be pretty amazing at the same stuff he does, not to mention they had many things in common.

Yes... this would be perfect. All Lila had to do was break his heart with his last chance, and then, it's bye bye to happy go Lucky Kim.

Lila was very careful with this little plan of hers. She snuck around Alix, recording different sentences she'd said throughout the week, and then, once she'd figured out how to edit audio, it was perfect.

She knew its would be hard at first to convince Kim, after all, they all didn't trust her anymore. But she wanted him to feel heartbreak. She Lila always got what she wanted.

Lila: Hey..Kim?.. do you have a second?

She said sweetly, twisting her foot on her toes behind her, arms behind her back.

Kim: I'll be right with ya Max!

He said calling out to Max who had walked away.

Kim: Whatdyou want Lila..

Lila: Oh I'm sorry Kim!.. it's just that..well, I know you like Alix, but I'm afraid..she doesn't even like you back.. not even as a friend *looks up at him with a frown *

Kim: *serious face* PFF- WHAT?! Well played Lila but you're not gonna go ahead and lie to my face like that! Alix is my best friend, and I love her!

Lila: yes..but does she love you? *pulls out her phone and shows the audio recording *

Recording:

"What?! You think I'd actually call Kim my friend?! Eww! Gross man!"

Although it sounded a bit choppy, Kim's single brain cell fell for it, Lila held herself back from grinning while his eyes teared up.

Lila: Well? See, I wasn't ly-

She was pushed aside by Kim, who was running out the door, covering his face with his arm.

Lila: perfect..Shadow-moth has some prey now!~

She said giggling maniacally.

Kim kept running till his legs burned. He ended up on the bridge. The bridge where Chloe made a fool out of him, the bridge where Ondine broke his heart, and the bridge where Alix and Him first met on..

He fell to his knees sobbing loudly, happy inside that no one was there. No one could love him.. he thought to himself, digging his nails into his arms as he hugged himself, not one else was gonna do it. And then he felt it.an Akuma had entered a bracelet on his wrist, one Alix had bought for him during a dare, where he for once won. He tried to resist.

SM: Hello Heartbreak Cupid..I am ShadowMoth..was your heart broken once again? Well I'm here to help you..I am giving you the power to break hearts, and make people feel the same sadness and despair as you. All I ask in return is that you give me Ladybug and Cat Noirs Miraculous..

Kim: I- *grunting trying to break free* I-..I..
I shall shatter all who's hearts love..

And just like that Kim was transformed, he looked exactly like Dark Cupid, except for the fact that not, he had two black lines similar to tears running down his cheeks like clown makeup. And all the originally red accents on his suit were now purple.