Sleepover pt 1 🤬😭😏

The Squad, (Mari, Adrien, Alya and Nino) were all at Adriens house, for once his father FINALLY said yes and now the whole class minus Lila, and Chloe, and Luka, Zoe, Marc and Kagami, we're going to stay the night.

Currently, Marinette and Alya were screaming about Lila,

Again.

Marinette: rrrrRRAAAAAAHH! SHE CANNOT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Adrien: Marinette, maybe you should-

Alya: AND MS. MANIAC. WHY DOES SHE KEEP PROTECTING THAT LYING LITTLE WITCH?! UGH SHE WILL SO PAY FOR MAKING NINO CRY!

Nino: Alya-

Marinette: UGH SHES- SHES- *screaming into a pillow*

Adrien: Princess-?

Alya: UGH I KNOW. SHES JUST- THE WORST! I CANT BELIEVE HER!

Nino: Babe we don't-

Both the girls: YOU TWO SIT THE WOMEN ARE TALKING. *both point to the back wall where Adrien and Nino quickly crawl over too and sit down*

Nino and Adrien: *wide eyes staring out at the girls continuing to scream*

Nino: We're going to be here for a while...

Adrien: yep...

Eventually more and more people showed up, all of the Girls joining the screaming and all the guys sitting on the ground waiting.

Kim: Ugggghhhh we're going to be here foreverrrrr...

Adrien: I'm sure title end soon!

Luka: I highly doubt that..sorry.

Max: he's indeed correct. There's a 99 percent chance this will last another hour.

Marc: How long have we been sitting here?

Nathaniel: 30 minutes.

Marc: wow-

Adrien: *sighs* if only there was a way to-*idea* *looks at all the others*

Everyone looked at Adrien, and then looked Nino,

Nino: Oh no..what do you guys want me to-

Kim: Start crying.

Nino: wha-?

Adrien: I mean..it'd work?~

Max: affirmative, if Nino were to shed even one tear most if not all of the girls would immediately stop and attempt to console him, mostly Alya.

Nino: Hey but why do I have to!

Ivan: well...

Adrien: I mean..?

Marc: You see-..

Nathaniel: *sighs* you're very sensitive.

Nino: what?? Hey I am NOT!

Nathaniel: sure.

Kim: cmon man!! Pleaseee?

Nino: nuh uh! Now way! I am NOT crying infront of everybody!

Marc: aw but it'll finally stop them from screaminggg! Seriously it's giving me a headache-

Nino: no way! And even if I wanted to I can't cry in command!

Ivan: sure you can! You cry a good amount so I'm sure you can- *sees Nino starting daggers into his soul* ..uh..eheheh-

Nino: no!

The others: yes.

Nino: N O.

Adrien: cmon Nino! I hate doing this but pleeaaase?..

Nino: *sighs* fine..someone make me.

Kim: Okokok, all you have to do..is walk up to Alya and try to interrupt her..

Nino: uh..ok?

Luka: is this really our only option?

Max: it's the only solution that is 100% capable of working!

Luka: *sighs* Mk..

Nino: *walks up behind Alya* babe?..

Alya: *still screaming*

Nino: Babe??

Alya: *doesn't hear him and opens her arms wide, hitting Nino and knocking both his glasses and hat off*

Nino: *a bit freaked out and quivers his lips* *looking down*

In a snap everyone shut up and slowly turned to see if Nino was ok. In reality he was honestly fine, a bit startled but fine, he leaned down to put his glasses back in his face and held his hat close to his chest. Tears in his eyes ready to spill, his act was in motion.

It was silent before one sniffle, then another, and soon eneough he was full blown crying, trying to wipe at his eyes and everything.

Alya was shocked but felt very sorry, she immediately hugged him as all the girls apologized.

Alya: Omg Nino I- I promise it wasn't an accident are you ok??.. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit the hat!!!

Nino: *voice wobbly* N-no I-t's ok I'm s-sorry I'm not trying t-to-*hiccup*

Alya: *rubbing and back laying her head in his chest*
I'm so sorry...

Nino: *sniffle and wipes off his face* it's ok Al's..sorry about..that-

Alya: *kisses his cheek* glad you're ok Shelly..

Nino: *flustered giggles*

Marinette: cmon guys let's play something! All this yelling gotten..

Alix: Boring?

Max: Unproductive?

Rose: Tiring?

Marinette: yes yes..Kitty! Can we play truth or dare?

Adrien: sure Princess!

Marinette: Alright then! Everyone get in a circle!

(Ah yes, the next chapter is in just about every MLB fan fiction, the Truth or Dare sequence :) ) (I mean spoilers but I'm also having a Sandboy 2.0 chapter soooo....)