Torture 😥😣💢

The class had been being tortured at school, only a small amount of students were ok with them, everyone else however..

Some Student: Hey! Look! The liar squad! Haha look at em!

Marinette and the girls were merely going to school together, people head been teasing them ever since Lila got Akumatized.

Sadly, they weren't the only ones...

Someone else: Hey! Look it's HeartBreak Cupid! Look at him! He's gonna break us up babe!!

Kim had his Hoodie up, ever since the ruckus in the gym people have been yelling at him for his Akumatization non stop.

Someone: Aww some girl break your heart again?? *laughing*

Kim ran down the path instantly, Max screaming for him to slow down.

Adrien and Nino were getting teased too, They nearly got beat, luckily they knew how to stay alive.

The class was miserable. Heads down constantly, quiet, no smiles, nothing. The only one smiling was Lila.

Course she was, her plan was going perfectly. She knew if she got the whole class upset and angry then ShadowMoth could Akumatize more. And FINALLY get the miraculous.

(Seriously it took him like a year now to try and get them but NOTHING??)

The Class knew better since they didn't want to get Akumatized, Especially Marinette, Adrien, Alya, and Nino. Since they all knew there identities it would be bad news if Hawkmoth got to one of them.

Chloe was safe, but she knew people were talking behind her back. The only reason she was safe in the first place is because her father's the mayor. She's able to defend Sabrina easily. Surprisingly she of all people is worried about the rest of the class.

Mylene keeps getting jumpscared at every corner because of some jerks, Ivan helps but he's not able to be there all the time..

No one is feeling great. Ms. Bustier can't even teach anymore since they all seem just dead inside, ofcourse the only peppy ones Lila.

Ms.B: Now can anyone tell me the answer to-*looks at all of them being miserable* ...

Lila: Ooh! I can Miss! *raising hand smiling*

Ms.B: *sighs* ok..Lila! What's the answer to this?

Lila: 8.34!

Ms.B: Correct..thank you Lila!

Lila: Oh Ofcourse! I don't know if you know, but out of everyone here,..I appreciate your work the most! Teaching must be so hard..I'd know! While traveling around the world, I had to teach a math class in China! It was so difficult!

Ms.B: oh wow Lila! Impressive! Did you hear that everyone? We have a little teacher in the house aswell!

The whole class merely groaned or rolled there eyes. They were just tired of her lies and payed no attention.

Ms.B: *sighs* *sees Kim has his hood up* Oh! Kim? Can you please take your hood down?

Kim: ..no sorry...

Ms.B: Kim..please?

Kim: *sighs* fine. *pulls it off*

Even though he looked normal, everyone could notice his hair was a bit messy, his eyes were tired, and a bit red underneath.

AlixPOV: Kim.. ugh if one more person says dorm to him I swear I'll punch them so hard they won't see anything for a year..

Ms.B: you can keep it up if you want Kim..sorry...

Kim just silently pulled it back up as Max placed a hand on on his shoulder.

Lila: But Miss Bustier! If he has his hood up isn't it setting a bad example for the class? I mean, with him seeming very sad, wouldn't that possibly cause all of us to be sad? Causing more Akuma attacks in this very room? Kim was already-

Alix saw Kim tense up and immediately took action,

Alix: LILA. Listen here I'm in a very dangerous mood so if you dare bring what happened up I'll punch you so freaking hard you'll go to the moon and back.

Lila: *gasp* Ofcourse Alix! My gosh..I don't know what I was thinking!.. I'm so sorry Kim..! I hope we can push this behind us..!

Kim was just quiet. Alix scowled at Lila and turned back around.

Ms.B: Ah..yes um.. everyone let's remember it's no laughing matter when it comes to an Attack, and that we must be respectful when it comes to those who've been Akumatized!

Lila: I completely understand! I've been Akumatized more than once and I can say it takes such a toll on me! Kim since this is your second time throw must be so hard for you becoming something so horrible...hurting so many people..

Kim: Excuse me-.. *gets up and runs out*

Marinette: Lila! What was that!?

Alix: Ok you asked for it! *gets up to run at her but Rose holds her back*

Rose: cmon Alix it's not worth it!..

Alix: you're dang right it is! Let me at her! *screaming*

Lila: oh my gosh! Alix calm down this isn't you! Nathaniel help! *shaking his shoulder*

Nathaniel: uhm..please don't touch me. *drawing Alix beating up Lila in his sketchbook*

Lila: *lets go and starts crying*

Ms.B: EVERYONE SIT DOWN! *sighs* just..go in break ok?

Everyone minus the dumpster fire nods and leaves.

———-———-———-———-———-———-———-—

(Once they go to the gym)

Marinette: Kim!

Adrien: Kim??

Max: Kim??

Alix: KIM!?

Everyone was searching for him since he'd ran out. Alix was worried, Kim's always been so happy and confident so to see him getting emotional was concerning.

———-———-———-———-———-———-———-—

Alix had gone to the hallway with the bathrooms, and then she heard some quiet sobs.

Alix peered into the males bathroom

Alix: Kim..?

Kim: *leaning over the sink and wipes his face off quickly* Y-yeah?

Alix: hey dude..you ok?..

Kim: I think you know..

Alix: True...

Kim: I didn't mean what I did when I was HeartBreak Cupid!..I-I promise I tried to fight him he just-..*sob*

Alix: hey whoa-..hey..Call down please don't..cry...look at me I know you tried..the people doing this are just being stupid..you're awesome and you're not some monster..ok?..

Kim: *eyes widen and he hugs her again*

Alix: *hugs back* *awkwardly stroking his back*

(A few minutes later)

Alix: better?

Kim: ugh.. I think so..*wiping at his face*

Alix: cmon everyone's probably wondering where you've been!

Kim: *pulls his hood down* *smiles* don't you dare tell them I was-

Alix: no intention on doing that Kim..~

Kim blushed a bit and they both confidently walked out.