Thoughts..😞😊😁

Kim, has had a bit of trouble in his confidence..two days ago his teacher put him in a pair of crutches, luckily he was getting better at walking on his own..but he feels this sad feeling..

——-————-————-————-————-————-

Kim was out of class, Ms. Bustier, sent Chloe and Alix to find him.

——-————-————-————-————-————-

Alix: *sighs* I hope..he's ok...

Chloe: Same..look, don't expect me to say this often. But I hope you give him something if you have your own love story..

Alix: w-what??

Chloe: I've..felt bad..ever since Kim became Dark Cupid...that was because of me..

Alix: *shocked* *calms down* ...well, you've changed for the better Chloe..you hang out with us, you're nice..you've been helping us every way you could..you're becoming such a great person..

Chloe: *shocked and smiles* *hugs her* thanks..skat- ...Alix...

Alix: *smiles and hugs her back* no problem Chloe..but yknow..some of those things you said..maybe you should..tell him?

Chloe: *nods* let's go find said him *giggles*

Alix: *chuckles* right!

——-————-————-————-————-————-

After a good while, they saw him.

Kim had his crutches leaned against a wall, he was on the ground, his face in his knees.

They hid behind a staircase.

Alix wanted to run over to him, but realized this would be perfect for him to mend some things..

Alix: *whispers* talk to him..

Chloe: *whispers* what?!..

Alix: please..he needs this...

Chloe: *looks down, shuts her eyes and nods* *walks over to Kim*

——-————-————-————-————-————-

Kim didn't really know if he was crying, he just hated something in him..something about him. He felt he shouldn't be loved..

Chloe: *sits down next to him* Hey..

Kim: *jumps and wipes around his face* C-Chloe?!..w-where's Max? O-or Alix..?

Chloe: uh..Max wasn't allowed to leave..Alix is around somewhere..she's really worried about you y'know..

Kim: *looks down and frowns*

Chloe: *looks down and frowns* I-..Kim..I'm sorry..for everything..I'm sorry for how I rejected you..I'm sorry for making you serve me..I'm sorry..for all of it..

Kim: *shocked* *smiles* *wipes at his face* yknow Chloe..I've wanted to hear those words for a while..so thank you..

Chloe: *smiles* Y-you're welcome..!

*hug*

Alix watched from behind the steps, and smiled, she was about to walk away till she heard something else.

Chloe: Hey..Kim?.. I want you to confess to Alix..I can promise you two..your love..it doesn't have to be too soon..but...

Kim: *whispers something in her ear*

Chloe: *giggles* I'm so planning! I'll tell the girls..

Chloe gave a secret thumbs up behind her back for Alix to walk over.

Alix: *walks over causing Kim to smile* Kim! I was worried about you ya Meathead!

Kim: s-sorry Alix..yknow how I've been lately...

Alix: *sighs* yeah I know..you ready to head back?..

Kim: yeah..I am...

They helped Kim get back up and they all walked back to the classroom.

Lila: Miss! They-

Max: Lila. Do not.

Lila: *slowly shuts up and sits back down*

Kim does a little handshake with him as a thanks, smiles at Chloe and dreamily stares at Alix the rest of class.

No, he forgot to do his notes.

But still..Kim...maybe he's ready to try again in the love game?