Cerise

Cerise was angry at Gabriel for that Adrien refused to accept the marriage. There were a few times she tried to make Adrien marry her but he let out his inner bad vampire temper of the times she made nasty lies to ruin his life. They did not get along well and Adrien promised himself to never marry a vampire bride.

"He refused my marriage?!" She burst into anger.

"Of course he did. He almost crushed my neck to life!" Gabriel argued.

"He's getting more difficult by the year. I hardly recognize him" Cerise said.

"It was your fault you couldn't resist your lies. You had to get him angry in the first place!" Gabriel protested.

"And I never forgotten it" Adrien standing near the doorway.

"Oh, hi, Adrien" Cerise does her sweet act.

"Don't try to bullshit me again, Cerise. I know you're not here to apologize" Adrien glared, not happy to see her again, "And I know you don't care how I feel when you decided to show your face again like a bride I never wanted to have!" He growled angrily.

"Oh, come on! That was a long time ago!" Cerise complained.

"I don't forget that easily, Cerise" Adrien replied, crossing his arms.

"Son, just try to give her a chance," Gabriel said.

"I gave a her chance all right. Far too many to count when she breaks them so many times!" Adrien yelled at his father to remind him of the times Cerise didn't try to change.

"And I'm here to do my best to change for you" Cerise lied.

"Don't lie to me, Cerise. I know what you are and I'm not letting you do another shit to me again. Last time was unforgivable! I can still bite off your neck so hard you'll look nearly decapitated" Adrien hissed.

"Is that way to treat a lady?!" Cerise hissed back.

"You're no lady to me but a pathological lying bitch is what I see in you!" Adrien hissed louder to make her back down.

"Enough Adrien!" Gabriel raised his hand.

"And I simply had enough of your stupid requests, father!" Adrien hissed back at him before turning into a bat to leave the room.

"He will be mine no matter what," Cerise said.

"He's not gonna change his mind. I suggest you leave before he takes his anger out on me again" Gabriel said.

"Oh, really?" Felix pretends to be Adrien with messy hair just to annoy his uncle.

"Don't fool me the second time again, Felix" Gabriel knows it's just Felix.

The twin Adrien chuckled and slicked his hair straight back, "I love doing that. By the way, why the hell did you let her in? You know my cousin is not interested in you, Cerise. Better yet, you have a lot of fake names from your disguise 'sisters' as I remembered" Felix paced around her and so wanted to bite her neck.

"Yeah, like Lila Rossi," Cerise said.

"She tried to make a man look like he had a long-lost Italian sister but instead, she lured him into a trap" Felix glared.

"It isn't my fault he was so foolish," Cerise said.

"Iris Verdi looking like she came from an inventor who turns out she only stole invention ideas from a human inventor and drained him, taking all the credit!" Felix growled lowly.

"I was too obsessed with inventions to get close" Cerise lied.

"Bella Bruno a fake dancer to seduce men to give her money but turns out she simply tried to cheat her way!" Felix reminded her.

Between 🌙Night and Day☀️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara