Cat Noir

The next night, Adrien was in his coffin asleep with his arms crossed his chest while the lid was open. His cat Plagg jumped in the coffin and purred, rubbing his head on his master's cheek to wake him up.

"Urgh! Not now, Plagg!" He moaned in his sleep.

"Meow, meow, meow" Plagg begged for Camembert.

"Plagg, you can't eat cheese" Adrien sat up.

"Meow!" Plagg meowed loudly for one.

"Okay okay" Adrien gave him one camembert slice, "But don't say I warned you that it will upset your stomach again"

"Meow" Plagg munched on his cheese.

"You need to eat mice and fish one of these days, man" Adrien puts him down before trying to go to sleep.

He slept for another fifteen minutes. Until his sonic hearing picks up footsteps coming upstairs and he knows it's Felix and Nino since Felix usually wakes before Adrien and Nino probably has the costume that has been delivered. He got up and walked to the door.

"Rise and shine, lover boy" Felix was on the ceiling upside down with a smirk.

"Will you stop calling me lover boy?" Adrien rolled his eyes, not amused by his cousin's humor.

"By the way, this is for you" Nino hands over the box containing the suit.

Adrien opened the box and there was the leather suit and mask with green lenses.

"It's puuuurrrrrrfect. I gotta try it" He goes behind the Chinese screen to change.

"I told you he's into badass fashion," Nino said to Felix.

"He's always been a badass for centuries as I remember" Felix crossed his arms.

Soon Adrien came out fully dressed like a cat, "Meow" He waved his claws.

"Damn you look ready to kick ass," Nino said.

"Yeah, call me Cat Noir" Cat Noir said.

"I like it. I don't know if I should pet you or feed you milk" Nino teased.

"A glass of milk would do," Cat Noir said.

"Heh, to impress a lady, you have to let them pet you" Felix scratched the feline's chin but Cat Noir slapped his hand away, hissing like an angry cat, "Okay, calm down. No scratching"

"Good. Well, what do you think, Plagg?" Cat Noir turns to Plagg.

He jumped up in his master's arms, pawing the cat bell, "I take it as a yes" Cat Noir chuckled.

"Dude, you do know that girls are gonna be all over you. Especially vampire girls" Nino said.

"Better not be Lie-la" Cat Noir said.

"How bad was the relationship?" Nino asked.

"Very bad like I went through hell," Cat Noir said.

"I never liked that bitch but you are out of hell, aren't you?" Felix asked.

"Never said I was," Cat Noir said.

"Your dad almost brought you back to hell for you to be with her," Nino said.

"He won't this time," Cat Noir said.

"Yeah, yeah. Now get the hell out of here before he finds out you're doing a Halloween thing again" Felix said.

"Right," Cat Noir jumped out the window.

He tried running on all fours but never tried how "Ain't easy in human form" He kept trying.