Chapter 16 (The Finale)

Note: this is the Last Chapter, everyone. But don't worry! "Total Drama: The Scorch Trials" is coming up but it will take a while! So stay tuned.)

As they all ran and charged at the Griever was all ready to fight. They soon fight the Griever with their weapons. The Griever attempts to fight back but with the strength of everyone, they managed to defeat but as they did, The device was knocked off of Cody's hand.

"No!" Cody yelled as he rushed over to get it. As he did, he nearly falls but with the Help of Sierra and Jen, they pull him up but as they did, two more Grievers come out. "G-Grie.." Cody said as they all got up. "Grievers!!" Sierra yelled as she holds the device. The three would run as Cody yelled "TWO MORE INCOMING!".

The others looked over as two more came out. "This is round two, Huh!?" Lightning said as they all slowly prepared to fight the Grievers. "It is but this is our last fight. We need to stay strong!" Duncan yelled as they all fight both of the Grievers. As Sierra, Cody and Jen approached the stoned door-liked passageways finally opened, thanks to the device.

"Oh thank god!" Cody said as they all rushed to the exit. The others followed behind as they kept fighting the Grievers. But suddenly, they come to a halt when the exit need a code to escape. Jen rushes out and yells for Heather. "Heather! We need a code! It's 8 numbers!" She yelled as Heather looked back and looked at Duncan, Alejandro, Harold, and Lightning.

"What's the code!?" Heather yelled as Harold says "It's 8 numbers, Alejandro!". As they kept fighting and were near the exit, Duncan yells "It's 1234!" Jen puts in the numbers as Alejandro continued for him. "5! 6!" He said as the others finally made it to the end. DJ, LeShawna, Eva, Courtney manages to kill the first Griever.

"7! 8!" Lightning yelled as Jen fully puts the code in. The code slowly activated as the door finally opens. "Come on!" She yelled as the stones passageways slowly begin to close. They all finally rushed inside as the last Griever is killed. As they did, it was all dark.

All quiet.

They struggled to look for light and suddenly, the lights are turned on. It looked like a hallway. But with pipes and others. As Heather looked around, Jen the points over. "Look! It's a hallway! It could lead us to another exit!" Jen yelled as Duncan adds in "then what are we waiting for?! Let's go!". They all rushed as some cheered.

"Finally! At last! We are finally getting out of here!" LeShawna said as they kept running down the hall. "I know, right! If only if Geoff was here." Bridgette said as the others looked down. Since last night, Geoff got killed by a Griever during the night massacre. But Heather says "he's proud of us. I know it.".

They all looked at her and smiled. Geoff would of been proud of them for finally escaping at last. They kept running and running down the hall until they saw a door. A huge metal door. It had a doorknob and they all looked. As they looked, they heard lab siren-like noises inside. Heather then opens the door and as she did, they saw people.

Dead people. They were scientists. Their bodies were on the floor, dead. There was blood on the floor as everyone walked in. It looked like a laboratory strewn. As they looked around, the sirens were going off. They looked around for any clues and as they did, Heather and Jen saw a screen. A 3D screen.

As the two would investigate, Sierra asked "So, this is it?". Mike looked around and says "I believe so. Unless there is another exit.". Heather slowly pressed a button and suddenly, a Video starts playing. Everyone saw and slowly gathered around Heather and Jen. The video title appeared.

A Message by Dr. Blaineley Stacey Andrews O'Hailoran

As the video plays, There she was. Blaineley. She has white hoop earrings, a white dress and and white coat on. Everyone listened as the video played.