Chapter 5

Everyone cheered as Heather finally remembered her name. "Welcome home, Heather!" DJ said as he hands Heather a drink and she takes a sip. Everyone cheered and celebrated the rest of the night. Soon, the party was over and everyone went to their place.

Heather was resting on a homemade hammock Cody made earlier. She was just wearing a sleeveless shirt and still wearing her black pants and was bare foot still. Cody was near her and was carving something on a piece of wood with his pocket knife. "So, your name is Heather? That's a nice name!" Cody said as he smiled and was carving at the same time.

"I finally remember..only that.." Heather said as she signed slowly. "I need to rest now..fully.." She added as she closed her eyes. "Yeah! You know it's a big day for all of us tomorrow! We are all gonna be working." Cody said as he puts down his knife and so-far carved wood. "It's nice knowing your name, Heather!" Sierra said as she looked over at her.

Heather smiled slightly as everyone slowly fell asleep. Heather fell asleep and as she did, she suddenly gets a flashback.

The same flashback but it was all different.

She and the young-ish girl were laying down on metal tables. They were separated and were underneath a white cloak. Still wearing clothes and laying down, some doctors were examining them and checking to see. Heather was looked around and looked over at the girl. The girl looked over at her with a little fear in her eyes.

Blaineley kept an eye on them and walked over to Heather. "Just a simple blood drew on you two. It will be alright." She said as there was two doctors on each. One doctor was holding a syringe and one was holding a a few tubes and places them down. "Heather.." the young girl called her name out in a quiet tone.

The young girl tried reaching her hand out.

"Heather.."

Daylight finally comes as everyone was still asleep. Geoff was awake and was beside Heather. Heather was mumbling her name in her sleep. "Heather.." she said. As she said it, Geoff covered her mouth, causing her to wake up. Her eyes widened and she looked up at him as Geoff shushed her a bit.

Geoff removed his hand off his mouth and slowly says "Come with me.".

Heather and Geoff were walking down the grass and heading to a wall with names carved on. "I forgot to mention this but when a new Greenie comes, they shall carved their name in the wall. It's important for us to know in case someone dies in the glade inside or out. It's important to us a lot. It's like a memory."

Geoff and Heather finally arrived at the carved wall with names and Heather looks at each. Some names were carved out, basically crossed out. "But the names that are crossed out. What happened?" Heather asked as Geoff looked at her. "Like I said." He said as he hands her a knife to carved her name in.

Heather holds the knife and looked up at the names carved in.
Cody
Alejandro
Sierra
Jo
Zoey
Mike
Dawn
Eva
Noah
LeShawna
DJ
Brick
Lightning
Geoff
Bridgette
Scott
Duncan
Gwen
Cameron
Courtney
Izzy
Eva
Tyler
Lindsay
Harold

"Go on." Geoff said as he smiled. Heather holds the knife tight and slowly starts to carve her name out.

It was still daylight and everyone was working. Heather was at the garden with Courtney and a girl with white-ish hair, dark greenish shirt and black pants with black hiking shoes. Courtney was taking some Vegetables and placing them inside a homemade basket. "Dawn! Can you take this to DJ and prepare some meals for later with LeShawna!" Courtney said as she hands the basket to her.

"Of course! But keep taking more out!" Dawn said as she Carrie's the basket over to where DJ and LeShawna are. Heather looked around and was digging out some holes and looked at Courtney. She then asked "Have you ever tried to escape this place?". Courtney looked at her and slowly says "I haven't but want to but! Some of us tried to. Many ways.".

Heather looked at her and stopped what she was doing. "You tried going inside the Box and go down?". Heather asked. "We tried." Courtney said.

"Tried using a ladder?"

"We tried."

"Then what other ways?"

"The only way out is by the Maze."

Heather goes quiet for a moment as the two looked at each other. "We tried but it has almost caused death." Courtney added as she was removing some grapes on some vines and putting them in the basket. "Courtney! We could need some water!" A girl with dyed hair, dark turquoise shirt, black pants, black hiking shoes and a fingerless glove on her left hand walked over, along side a farmer boy-ish with orange hair, white shirt, dark blue pants, and wearing a harness across his chest.

"Gwen, how come you can't do it yourself?" The farmer boy asked. Gwen looked at him and says "You know what almost happened last to,e, right, Scott?". "Whatever." Scott said. "I can do it." Heather raised her hand as Courtney, Gwen, and Scott looked over at her. "Alright. Here you go." Gwen hands her the water can and Heather grabs it.

"Me and Gwen are gonna go with Harold, Bridgette and Lindsay to help build more houses." Scott said as a Med Jack with dark brown hair, red shirt with blue on it, white sleeves underneath and a harness bag across his chest goes behind him and says "Count me in at least. Don't want anyone getting hurt, building."

"Nice seeing you again, Noah. Anyways, go on! Each of us need to keep working." Courtney said as everyone went back to what they were doing. Heather slowly goes into the woods to get water. As she does, she looked around as there was so many tress. She leans down to get water and as she does, she hears some growling noises.

She looked around and slowly stood up. As she did, she saw someone with orange hair, dark greenish shirt, dark brown pants, black hiking boots, brown gloves, and a harness on her chest. She was breathing heavily as Heather looked at her. Heather slowly raised her hands and asked "Hey..are you okay?".

The girl didn't say anything and starts breathing more heavily. Heather looked at her and worries. Then, she runs towards her and pins her down.

(WOOOO TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!! Quite proud of myself. But hope you enjoy! And ahem..little spoilers for the next chapter..)