Chapter 11

The girl was finally aware but she was at the lookout tree, throwing stuff at everyone as everyone was shielding their heads and trying to calm and talk her down. Alejandro, Heather, Duncan and Cameron run over to Cody, who was standing next to Sierra. The two were watching everyone struggled. They tried to help as well but didn't worked.

"Cody! Sierra! What's wrong?" Heather asked she runs over to the two with Alejandro, Cameron, and Duncan. Cody was breathing heavily as Sierra rubbed his shoulders. "We tried t-to talk her down b-but.." he said as he was losing his breath. Then, Sierra continued for him. "She started to throw things like rocks from high at the lookout tree! We tried to calm her down after she woke up! But we couldn't!" She said.

"She looks young! I mean young people do that I guess but in self defense. We had someone do that before here. I forgot who!" Cody added as the others looked over. Everyone was shielding themselves from the girl as she was throwing rocks at them from the lookout tree. "Hey, Greenie! Don't you dare throw another one!" Jo shouted as the girl threw a rock on her head.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" The girl shouted as she continued to throw rocks down. "Hey! We just wanna talk!" Tyler shouted as she was shielding next to Bridgette, Scott, Gwen, and Zoey. "She must be a tough one." LeShawna insisted while shielding with DJ, Courtney and Harold.

"We wanna talk!" Mike shouted as the girl didn't listen and still kept throwing rocks. "I don't think she wants to." Gwen said as Courtney added "if she doesn't want to, she is still gonna throw rocks!". Heather and Alejandro arrived to the scene and Heather looked up. The girl was throwing rocks still and Heather yelled "Hey! Hey! We just wanna talk!".

The girl shouted "I don't know any of you!". "But hey! Please!" Heather replied.

"No!"

"Fine! It's me, Heather!"

Suddenly, the rock throwing stops as the girl peaked. As she did, she stopped. "I'm coming up, okay?" Heather said as the others looked at her. Heather slowly climbs up the ladder to the top as the others watched. "Guess she only knows her." Duncan said as they all watched. As Heather finally got to the top, the girl had a Machete in her hand.

She was ready to fight and defend herself. Heather looked at her and slowly puts a hand down. "Hey hey. Easy. It's just me. Heather. Okay? No one else." She said as the girl lowered the machete down. "But why am I here?! How come I don't know anything!?" The girl asked as Heather slowly calmed her down.

"Hey, it's okay. If you don't know your name, it will take a while for you to remember." She said as the girl knew her name. Jen. "My name. It's Jen. I'm Jen." She said as she puts the Machine down. "Do I know you from somewhere..?" She said as Heather looked at her. She stood up and looked down as everyone looked up at her.

"Is she gonna come down?" Courtney asked as Heather looked at Jen. Jen was the youngish girl with black hair, white sleeved shirt with a blue shirt underneath, black shorts, black hiking boots and she was also hiding a brown hunter winter cap in her pant hook. She has a scar in her cheek.

Heather looked down at everyone and says "we need a few minutes." Everyone nodded as Jo says "Guess young girl knows her only and not anyone else." Everyone went back to what they were doing. Heather sits down next to Jen as she slowly asked "How come you only know me?"

Jen looked at her back and says "I don't know but I seen you from somewhere. I don't know where. But. Do we look different..?". She asked Heather as Heather looked at her. "I don't know if we are." She said as Jen looked around. "But what is this place?" Jen asked as Heather says "It's the glade.".

"It's my first day here. It's huge." Jen said. "It is. But we been trying to find a way out. There's a possible we might have." Heather said as Jen looked at her.

"A way out? How?"

"Only by the Maze."

"The Maze? What's inside the Maze?"

"We don't know. The only thing I know is that there's clues."

"Clues?"

"Clues to get out of here."

"But how come I was the only one in the box when there's no supplies around me?"

"What do you mean?"

"When I heard you and everyone talking, they said there was no supplies."

"That's odd. It's supposed to come with supplies."

"Yeah but the only thing I have is this." Jen slowly pulls out a black med kit and opens it. There, it contained syringes full of blue substance each. Heather was in shocked to see Jen have it. "I don't know what it is but it has Letters in each." She said as Jen hands it to her. The letters on the silver part of the syringes said as Heather looked at the, each.

TD-WCKD

"It's the only thing I had." Jen said as Heather looked at them still. Everyone was working while some weren't. Jo is with Scott. Alejandro and Duncan are with Courtney, Mike, Sierra, Cody, and Gwen. Harold is with LeShawna, Harold, DJ, and Bridgette. As Heather puts the syringe back in the kit, Jen then asked "Am I really the last one?".

Heather sits down next to her and says "We don't know. But do you mind if you come with me?". Jen looked at her and slowly nodded. As the two got up and went down the Tree, Courtney, Gwen, Duncan, Mike, Zoey, Alejandro, Cameron and Noah walked up to them. "So you managed to calm her down?" Noah asked as Jen stood close to Heather.

"Yeah. She needed time to calm down but. She has something that could help Geoff." Heather said as Jen pulls out the kit with the syringes in it. She shows them the kit as their eyes widened in shocked and surprise. "Wait a minute. That could help Geoff to recover! The substance could help him and stop the infection from getting worse!" Cameron said as he looked at Jen.

"Well what are we waiting for? Come on!" Courtney said as the others ran to the Medical Homestead.