prologue.

─── 𝐆𝐔𝐓𝐒
↳❝prologue. no one's gonna let you live
this down anyways.❞

ISABEL CARPENTER WAS never the type to go to parties, but with the friends she had it wasn't like she had much of a choice

ISABEL CARPENTER WAS never the type to go to parties, but with the friends she had it wasn't like she had much of a choice. Isabel stood in the mirror of the bathroom doing her makeup when she heard her phone buzz and she looked down to see that it was a text from her sister Tara asking her when she was coming to the frat party.

She sighed as she ignored the message and turned her phone off, she then looked back at the mirror just to be met with a new pair of eyes staring at her.

"What are you getting all dolled up for?" Said the man in the mirror, the one and only Billy Loomis.

"I'm assuming since you kinda live in my head you already know that right?" Isabel replied in annoyance looking at the ghost of her father. Isabel, just like Sam, had been seeing her Billy alot since they find out that they were the spawns of the serial killer himself.

"You could be out doing so much...better things but you're wasting your time on stupid frat parties." He said as Isabel let out a short laugh. "Fun things as in dressing up as a clown and stabbing people for shits and giggles, I don't think so." She replied as she continued to apply her blush.

"Well I'd assume that you and your sister are only seeing me because you need you're dad in your lives." He said causing her to wince at the word.

"You are not our dad William. You're a sociopath." She spat at the mirror causing the reflection to let out a small chuckle.

"Chill on the government name." He starts and the brunette rolls her eyes in response.

"And it's also funny that you call me a sociopath seeing as you are a third generation murderer. You, me, Sam, you're grandmother we're all the same. Lunatics with a thirst for-" He said as he was cut off.

"You weren't thirsting for anything. You just had some major daddy issues." She snarled at the mirror.

"It's in your blood." He says.

"What? Daddy issues?"

"No you dumbass. I'm talking about the fact that you have a killer inside of you. No one's going to let you live this down, so why are you trying to?" He said.

"Sam and I have survived this long without your help pops, so I think we're good. We're not like you, we only killed to protect the ones we loved." She said, staring into the soul of the somewhat souless reflection in the mirror.

"Don't you get tired?" She asked him.

"Of what exactly?''

"This little thing you keep doing. You're always telling me the same thing and I always give you the same answer yet you always come back." She replies and he looked at her dumbfounded.