six

───GUTS
↳❝ chapter six. and what if you lose that one person? ❞

GALE LEADS THE GROUP, Kirby and Bailey, to what looked like a heavy security door at the back entrance of a rundown building

GALE LEADS THE GROUP, Kirby and Bailey, to what looked like a heavy security door at the back entrance of a rundown building. She slides a key card through the swipelock and there hear a buzz before the door then unlocks.

"Jason and Greg were little Atlanta rich boys, they apparently used false names to rent this space." Gales tells them and Kirby looks at her with a doubting face.

"And how'd you find it exactly?" Kirby asked.

"It's called "investigative journalism" for a reason. How didn't you find it? Weren't you tracking them?" Gale replies, eyeing the blonde.

"I went through their financial records dozens of times. This place wasn't in any of them. It doesn't make sense." Kirby replies as Sam and Tara exchange a look.

"Don't take it too hard. I'm just really good at my job. You'll get there." Gale adds as she goes through the door and Kirby makes a face behind her.

"Why all the security? What is this place?" Isabel asked as she watched Gale unlock the second set of security door. She then turns on a flashlight and walks to the breaker box and just with a flick, the fluorescents turn on. Revealing that they were inside the back lobby of some kind of theater.

"A movie theater?" Tara asks.

"Not just a movie theater." Gales trails. As they step through the curtains into the main theater. And their eyes widen in shock at the scene infront of them.

"A shrine." Isabel says, her expression still laced with shock. Gale presses a button and a tattered movie screen above the stage rises to reveal nine Ghostface cloaks.

"Oh, Dear God no..."

The main floor is a museum honoring Ghostface. The seats on the side have been removed and display cases installed. More
sit up on the stage itself. Some lit from above. Reverent displays of objects from every Ghostface attack.

"They've got the whole damn franchise. Chad look. That was uncle Randy's." Mindy says, walking around the 'exhibit' So many displays of senseless monuments of cruelty.

"You've all been through so much..." Bailey said as he looked around at the shrine.
Gale goes to the final display.

Meanwhile, Ethan looks around, extremely uncomfortable. "Why am I here, exactly? My alibi checked out." He said.

"So I can keep an eye on you roomie." Chad replies with a fake happy smile on his face.

Isabel then looks towards Mindy who was still looking at some of the objects of the shrine. She walked up to her in attempt to talk to her but Mindy saw her coming and immediately took the closest object next to her, and picked it up and pointed it to the girl.