four

───GUTS
↳❝ sometimes i feel like i dont wanna be where i am. ❞

IT WAS LATE AT NIGHT and Sam and Isabel were currently making up the couch for Mindy and Anika in their apartment as Tara and Chad cook dinner in the kitchenette

IT WAS LATE AT NIGHT and Sam and Isabel were currently making up the couch for Mindy and Anika in their apartment as Tara and Chad cook dinner in the kitchenette. You can cut the attraction with a knife. Mindy rolls her eyes, over it and Sam and Isa laugh at this.

"Oh my fuck, will you two just make out already?" Mindy groans in the direction of her twin and his crush.

"What are you talking about?"

"Mindy, that is completely inappropriate-"

They both say at the same time. "Whatever. Sam, we don't have to stay here." Mindy says, looking at the sisters. "I insist. Safety in numbers, right, and it's my birthday. You're just gonna leave me?" Sam replies with a small smile.

"This is gonna be great. Slumber Party with the Core Four!" Chad says.

"The Core Four?" Sam repeats

"There's five of us, smartass." Isabel retorts and Chad let's out a groan. "Yeah I know, but there's not alot of words that rhyme with 'five' yeah know?" He replies.

"The Alive Five?" Isabel says before staring right at Chad who makes an annoyed face. "Fine then. We're The Alive Five now." He corrects.

"You gave us a nickname?" Tara asks in amusement. "Hey, we lived through some crazy shit! Plus it's a great name-" Chad trails trying to convince the that 'The Core Four' was a good idea, even though there's five of them.

"That's debatable-"

"Not debatable-" He defends himself.

"Extremely debatable-"

"You can't give yourself a nickname, dingus-" Mindy adds from the couch. "Yes you can, dingus, cause I just did! Alive Five!" He pumps his fist proudly. Chad looks from one of their cringing faces to the next. No one's into it.

"Ahem." Isabel interupts his proud rant before her phone rings and she leaves the room to answer.

"Hey, Ethan what's up?" She says and he laughs a little.

"I'm surprised you answered as fast as you did seeing as you have a bit of a history with random phone calls." He says and she smiles.

"Well I trust you, and I don't think you're the killer. So what did you need?" She asked him, genuinely meaning what she said.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry that I'm missing your birthday. I know that my reason will probably be stupid to you, but I promise I'll make it up to you. I got you a gift, and I know you're older than me and maybe my gift will seem dumb but I really hope you like it." Ethan says over the phone, making the brunette smile on the other.