two

─── GUTS
↳❝ chapter two. im a perfect all-american bitch. ❞

ISABEL, SAM AND TARA sit across from Detective Bailey in the interrogation room of the police station, both with steaming mugs of coffee

ISABEL, SAM AND TARA sit across from Detective Bailey in the interrogation room of the police station, both with steaming mugs of coffee. Through the window, a pair of cops passing by were giving Isa the side-eye and she just glared daggers back at them until they looked away.

"Ok let's get this over and done with..." Detective Bailey trailed.

After the Carpenters we're done being questioned by the cops they all made their way out to the waiting room where they were met with the faces of other worried cops.

"You're okay." Isa whispered into her younger sisters ear as she caressed her arm.

"I shouldn't have let you guys come with me." Sam says, looking at her two sisters who brushed off her comment knowing that they would of come anyways, which they did.

Now on their way out of the police station, their exit was anything but peaceful. A swarm of reporters and cameras all in one place as the Carpenters tried to avoid them.

"Sam, do you have an alibi for tonight’s murders!?" One of them yelled with the flash of a camera.

"Tara, do you feel safe around your older sisters at all?" Another added with a second flash. But one familiar voice cuts through the crowd. The voice of someone who's not only on everyone's bad side, but more importantly. On Isabel's list of people she really needed to punch.

"Gale Weathers, Channel 4! Do you ladies think you’re the reason the Ghostface Killer has come to the Big Apple?" Sam stares at Gale, standing there, mic outstretched... and
swings at her. Gale ducks the punch easily.

"Nice try, sweetie, but I’ve done this dance before-" Gale starts but it's cut off as Isabel catches her with a right cross to the jaw.

"Stay away from us." Isabel snarls at her. They all stalk away as Gale rubs her jaw and signals for her cameraman to stand down, and then she follows them.

"You're really still mad at me?" She asked.

"You're saying we shouldn't be? We're not America darling we don't praise you, you
bitch." Isabel snarls at her.

"You said you wouldn’t write a book about what happened, and then you wrote a book about what happened!" Sam said as she stopped in her tracks.

"Oh come on! Someone was going to write about it! It’s what I do!" Gale replies, trying her best to get on their good side.

"I heard you couldn’t sell the movie rights." Tara fires causing Gale to choke.

"That’s not- you know, it’s really all about true crime limited series these days-" She starts.

"After everything we went through together. What would Dewey think?" Sam fires and Gale goes quiet. Sam had hit a bit of a nerve.

"That’s a low blow."

"So was your stupid book. You called us
“unstable” and“born killers.” Isabel retorts staring directly at the woman.

"You’re taking that out of context-"

"That was literally a quote!" Isabel yells, taking a step towards the reporter. "You don’t think what you wrote has something to do with what’s happening to us right now?" Tara adds.

"Gale you're literally the most insensitive person I've ever met, honestly really, I'm never going to regret punching you in your stupid face." Isabel remarks earning a scoff from the taller woman.

"I talked to Sidney." She says, and that instantly catches the girl's attention as the stop in their tracks and listen to what she has to say.

"She isn't coming here right? Please tell her she shouldn't." Sam adds.

"She sends her love, but she isn't coming here. She's taking Mark and the kids someplace safe. She deserves to have her happy ending." Gale says, as the sisters had stopped and turned back towards her.

"On that, we agree." Tara says.

"Look, I want to catch this fucker as much as you do, okay? So can we please stop hating eachother." Gale says, but it was more of a plee for trust as Sam hails a cab.

"Maybe..." Tara starts.

"Or maybe you're afraid that without Ghostface in your life, you'd just fade away. Isn't that right Gale? Goodbye." Isabel adds. Gale doesn’t respond as the sisters get in the cab and pull away heading back to their apartment.

 Gale doesn’t respond as the sisters get in the cab and pull away heading back to their apartment

heyyyyy
idk maybe it's just me
hope y'all like that!
don't forget to vote comment and follow!
bye

nev<3