11: What do we need?

The next weeks were just as good as the last. The two of them went on some more dates and soon build a stronger relationship with one another, increasing their bond and just having a fun time.

Louis slowly let Harry in, still trying to find a balance but getting there and working on it.

Harry noticed and made sure to let Louis know, after all they were now boyfriends, something that Harry loved, but also felt sad because he knew they both were trapped in a way.

They weren't just Louis and Harry right now, they were student and teacher as well, and would be for a long time as it seemed for now.

It helped that they both wanted to take things slow, just enjoying life and each other's company and presence, just having fun, but with some more than just the friendship feeling in heart.

Louis still was relieved that he kinda liked the 'boyfriend label', he realised he likes Harry too much to act and fool himself like he doesn't care and adores the curly haired boy.

They were just figuring out, where are we now? And where do we want to be? And what do we need to accomplish that?

Many questions, but they both just talked about it here and there, mainly just avoiding it and being silly like the time Harry and him were dancing and singing in the livingroom, he on Harry's back as they strutted around the room until Zayn came in, flabbergasted seeing the sight in front of him, but soon joining the two of them after.

Or the time he and Niall and Liam were playing footie and Harry was on his way home when he spotted them, the three of them inviting him for a match, larry vs niam.

Of course Niall and Liam were acting a bit like 'Louis is our son and break his heart and I'll break your neck' but soon they noticed Louis lightning up like they never seen before if Harry just shot him a small.

They knew it was alright, they just had to see it and not just hear Louis ramble about the boy.

Harry had acted like a real gentleman, even when Liam acted like the fbi and Niall tried manipulate him with food.

Oh well, that's where friends are for don't they say?

In classes stuff was a bit harder though, not being able to be free and the need to behave like dancer and teacher, but it wasn't really that hard, they kinda also made it a bit hard on themselves by having such a focus on it that was becoming pretty obvious by now that those two weren't just 'student and teacher nor just friends'.

For now, no one said something and pretended to be dumb or just didn't really care.

"Wanna go hang out at mine after school?" Harry clasped his hands together, rubbing them together as it was a chilly day outside.

Louis pouted. "I would love to, but need to go to the gym tonight, feel like the chocolate cookies you give me almost every day are starting to slow me down and hate me." He cutely giggled and Harry fondly pinched his cheek. "You're in a good shape, those cookies are more in your head than your body, and even so you look breathtaking, honey."

Louis blushed and rolled his eyes playfully, but his pink cheeks couldn't fool anyone.

"Why aren't you tagging along? We can go to mine after and you can stay the night? Ni is sleeping at Liam's because they're having a fifa match and didn't invite me because they say I always beat them and win."

They both laughed and Harry nodded. "Alright love, that's a good idea as well, are you gonna wear one of your dance outfits? Because if so I better bring a shovel, those people gonna stare at you like crazy and you're mine."

Louis awed at him, kinda liking jealous and protective Harry. He has seen the laid back chill Harry, but he also liked this side of him, any side really, he couldn't wait to see all sides, flaws and more, it made Harry the way he was, and he wanted to know everything about him. Stories, his past, it didn't matter, he could tell Louis he liked hedgehogs and Louis would beam and drool in amazement.

He was still his sassy self, but created a place in his heart for Harry, who he now obviously had a soft spot for.

Things were just fine.

Right?

--

Ellooooo,

your favorite author is back! (Kidding, easy there!)

Bit short but I'll make it up to you later, promise!

I honestly love the kinda 'mystery' and expressing feelings of this story, what do you think will happen next?

Love and war are close to each other, it's just about how we handle it and if we can face it ourselves or together, being pulled or dragged back to the surface, we all sometimes need someone to pull us back onto our feet and learn together and experience, nature.

Cya hopefully soon! (For me onto the next book to write, edit and publish a chappy!)

-N🦋