3: His Hoodie

"What do you think?"

"About Mr. Styles?" Liam playfully slapped his arm, Louis letting out a 'ouch'. "You sure you only train your legs? Hitting me quite hard, damn."

Liam laughed. "I was talking about the classes."

Niall, who had his mouth stuffed with food spoke up. "Tiring, Mr. Malik and Styles sure know how to get it going without breaks."

Louis sighed and took a sip of his water. "That's the whole point of this all, think Harry did pretty well and took it easy on us."

Liam rolled his eyes. "Fancy Harry oi?"

Louis smacked him on the back of his head. "No, just met the lad and besides, they told us we could call them Harry and Zayn." He shrugged and Niall played with his plate.

"True, they are the only ones who said that, it's nice. Feels a bit more informal and just normal, like we're equal to them."

Liam blew om the hot tea he had ordered. "True, they must be around our age." He took a sip of his cuppa. "Tell me again why we're always going to the canteen? I really need some Starbucks, the food here sucks."

Louis sighed and shook his head. "Diet, Liam. We need to be in shape in order to achieve, first thing you learn in class."

Niall jumped in, interrupting him. "Louis live a little, it's our third day and there is a Starbucks just outside of campus, let's go!"

Louis groaned but agreed and they threw the rest of their lunch in the bin, off to Starbucks.

--

"I already miss the food at home so so much when I taste this." Niall dramatically moaned and put the straw to his mouth again, taking a bite of his chocolate donut.

Liam rolled his eyes. "Sure you do, you just miss maccie and nando's." He joked, something which was half true.

Louis looked at his plastic cup. "They spelled my name wrong, they wrote Lewis, it's a shame." He showed the boys, fake disgusted by the mistake.

He wasn't looking where he was walking and crashed into a body, bumping into a chest and bouncing back, falling sttaight back onto his bum.

He looked up and met a pair of green eyes, green eyes that belonged to no one other than Harry fricking Styles.

He hissed as he felt a sharp pain coming through his shirt, a sharp sting hitting his skin where hot coffee had been spilled.

Harry crouched down. "I'm so so sorry, I didn't see you and- and-, are you okay?-"

"Don't worry about it, just a sore bum and my chest hurts but it's no big deal." Harry reached for his hand, which he gladly took, the boy pulling him onto his feet.

Harry shook his head. "It's not alright, Louis."

Shivers ran down his spine, loving the way of how his name sounded on his voice.

Liam and Niall were watching the whole scene from a slight distance, taking in what was happening.

"Louis take off your shirt, need to look for burns." Liam worriedly asked and places his own drink on the ground.

"I got it." Louis stated and started reaching for the bottom of his soaking wet shirt.

"Here, let me help." He felt two hands grip his shirt, swinging it over his head. He then ruffled some through his bag and gave him a water bottle.

Here, your chest seems to be a bit burned but if we make sure to keep it cool it probably won't leave any scars." Louis nodded and bit his lip as the water hit his skin, a nasty pain shooting through his body.

He thanked Harry, his eyes piercing right through his soul. He looked down at his naked chest and on impulse wrapped his arms around himself, a bit insecure about his body.

He is a dancer and shows off his body quite a lot in tight clothes and leggings, but apart from Niall and Liam normally no one sees his bare chest, he mostly changes clothes in the dressing room bathroom.

Harry's eyes flashed from worry to pain and sadness. "Here." He took off his hoodie and handed it to him, Louis noticing his tattoos when his shirt slipped a bit up in the process.

Louis softly smiled at him, Harry returning the smile. He felt content feeling the warmth of Harry's hoodie, his scent engulving him.

It was a mix of his cologne and the smell of freshly washed clothes, with a hint of vanilla and strawberry.

(A/N no salt and vinegar ;) )

Harry stared at the boy and Louis didn't know what to say or think, the sting in his bum and on his chest fading away slightly with the second as Harry was watching him with piercing eyes and a burning look staring straight into his soul.

A shiver ran down Louis's spine. "I will bring it back to you tomorrow." Louis pointed to the Green hoodie, running a hand through his hair.

Harry huffed. "Make sure you feel better first, the hoodie suits you better anyway so don't worry about that."

Louis blushed and Liam coughed. "Louis? Shall we go back to the dorms?"

Louis snapped out of his trance and nodded. "Yeah, ehm thanks again Harry and sorry for all this." He made some hand movements towards his chest and up, Harry waving it off.

He walked past Harry as they bid their goodbyes to each other. He could barely catch Harry whispering some, but he's glad he did.

'You don't have to be insecure, Louis. You got a perfect body.'

Louis looked back as he had heard and passed him, only to notice Harry looking back as well, winking at him.

Him and Niall overflowed him with questions and squaled like schoolgirls, realising what just had happend.

Louis half listened, somehow not being able to get Harry nor his emerald green eyes out of his mind.

And if Louis cuddled Harry's hoodie close to his chest at night as he slept and had the best sleep in a long time, no one had to know...

--

Helloooooo lovely people!

The end of the chappy, aaaa sobbing in larry, in a good way of course!

Don't forget to give me a follow and vote/comment down below if you wanna support me and my content, would love to reach the 1K followers!

Cya soon fella's! All the love <3

-Nati🦋