19: Fly Like Me

The flight to LA was silent, as well as when the group went into the hotel they were staying at.

Louis was upset, not really mad anymore. He really wanted to cuddle Harry, share kisses and just overall be together, but Harry had said things he didn't wanted to hear.

He was doubting himself a bit, had he been overreacting? Had they really broke up? Questions like these were running through his mind as he stepped into bed, Harry already sitting next to him on the other part.

They had already booked the rooms way back before the fight, mainly because they wanted to be together and it didn't matter, people wouldn't see from which room Louis would exit since he could also 'just talk' to his 'teacher'

At the moment, he was kinda regretting the fact they shared a room and a bed, on the other side Louis was glad, he missed Harry and his warmth, even his stupid jokes and it hadn't even been six hours since the fight...

Louis turned off the light and stared at the ceiling in the darkness, listening to Harry's breathing. They haven't spoken since the fight, Harry tried to but Louis had cut him off, wanting some space to organize his thoughts.

He tried to fall asleep but couldn't, being so used to Harry's arms wrapped around him at night.

Harry was tossing and turning around, probably feeling restless as well. Louis turned around, facing him in the darkness, seeing a glimpse of Harry's forest green eyes because of the moonlight shining through the curtains.

He didn't want to do his solo while not being on good terms with Harry, he wanted to be loved and hear reassuring words from the boy like usually when he had to perform at practice.

He let out a suprised noice when he felt a pair of arms making its way to his waist, moving him so that his face was burried in Harry's chest.

"I'm sorry, lou." Harry whispered, as if he was scared Louis would break, or be mad, something he never wanted to experience anymore.

He wanted Louis to smile, him being the reason for those smiles, the sparkle in his eyes, just everything.

Louis sighed and cuddles closer to Harry. "It's alright, I'm sorry for the way I acted, it could have been less dramatic."

He heard Harry chuckle. "I love the drama that comes with you, it makes me feel alive and glad to be your boyfriend, does that make sense?"

Louis shrugged in the darkness. "Guess it does, but we still have to deal with the drama called Ashton."

"Yeah, we will," Harry stated, not knowing if he was trying to reassure himself, Louis or the both of them.

He wanted to open his mouth again and say something when he heard soft snores leaving Louis his lips.

He smiled, looking at him, admiring his features, his beauty, just everything.

He was glad they seemed to be alright again, maybe the stress had just got to them, but he promised himself he would never make the same mistake again of being seperated from Louis, never again.

He tightened his grip around his boy, soon joining him in a restless, dreamless sleep... 

"Everyone ready? We need to win this competition, we can't even afford to lose or become second, we need a first place!" Zayn yelled through the dressingroom where everyone was getting ready for the group dance.

The boys were all dressed in black leggings with white tops, their hair styled into quiffs, ballet shoes on and even make up for occasions like these.

Brooke was looking amazing as ever as well, wearing a read dress with underneath white shorts, her hair styled into a bun, so tightly styled that Louis got a headache just looking at it.

"We're ready, aren't we boys?" Brooke hugged every one of them, tension lingering around the room, nerves on display.

"Good luck guys, I know you can do this." Harry's eyes scanned the room, holding them onto Louis a little longer then the rest, his eyes seemingly softening by just taking a glance at his beautiful boy.

Louis knew they had to be more careful, but he couldn't help but wanting to jump into Harry's arms and hugging the shit out of him.

They moved backstage, waiting to be called and perform when Ashton spoke up from next to him. "We won't even make a chance to become first with you being here, I want you to mess up your solo, if you wont there will be consequences for you and your cute little boyfriend."

A shiver ran down Louis his spine as they were called onto stage, not even responding to Ashton as he took a glance behind him, his eyes widening in surprise when he saw Liam and Niall there, Liam holding a phone in his right hand.

His lips turned into a grin as he nodded at Louis, Niall winking at him and mouthing 'we will discuss this later.'

Louis got the message and they together all walked onto stage, the music of 'Fly like me' blasting through the speakers.

Ashton looked at him as they took position, and all Louis could do was avoid his gaze and smile, knowing he had been caught red handed...

Right?