30: Living Life To The Fullest

Harry and Louis were both doing amazing. Louis often went with Harry to the dance studio and helped the team by correcting and praising them.

Liam and Zayn were stronger then ever and Niall had been seeing a girl named Lola lately.

"Megan, point your toes when you turn! That way you can keep the speed and don't lose balance!"

The girl smiled at Louis. "Thank you Louis!" She tried it again and this time spun four times instead of two.

"Great job Megan!"

He was about to say something else when he felt Harry's breath tickle his neck.

"Hey hazz," he smiled and turned around.

Harry pouted. "How did you know it was me?"

Louis chuckled. "It would be weird if it was someone else and besides, I can smell your strawberry shampoo from miles away, love."

They both laughed. "Alright you got a point, Liam called and was wondering if we wanted to have a movie night at their place tonight."

Louis hummed in response. "As long as we don't get as wasted as last time, sure."

Harry smiled and nodded, kissing his cheek. "Sounds amazing. "You're doing amazing by the way, could take over my role as well!"

Louis shook his head. "Would never do that, just like being here and watching them, it doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would, watching them dance."

Harry caressed his cheek. "I'm glad, wouldn't like to see you suffer, love."

They smiled at each other and Harry called Liam to say they were coming over tonight.

They spend some more time at the studio and locked the doors once everyone was gone.

They were listening to some music in the car when Louis spoke up. "Ever thought about starting your own business? Like a dance studio or something?"

Harry kept his eyes on the road but hummed. "I mean I can't say it didn't cross my mind but I think the time isn't right, I enjoy teaching this class but it surely is something to think about in the future."

Louis agreed and started singing along with the songs from the radio, Harry joining in soon after.

They got some food and drove to Liam, Zayn and Niall.

"Hello lads, glad to see you again!" They all shared some hugs and went inside to watch some tv.

"Shall we play monopoly?" Liam suggested after the credits of the second movie rolled.

"It's no fun with ya'll, Niall always steals money and blames it on inflation!"

They all shared a laugh and Niall pouted but shrugged. "What can I say? It's the truth."

Harry pointed at Zayn. "And you always end up in jail, Liam annoys the shit out of me because he always gets the biggest places and Louis won't play unless he gets to be the car."

Louis smiled. "At least in this game I can drive."

They chuckled, it was amazing how they could joke about Louis and his wheelchair, even though there were hard times, Louis always has the best jokes and no one feels offended, it's simply just great.

They decided to give the game another try and it went like always. Niall threw popcorn af Harry and Zayn and Louis were in jail somehow and decided to sneak out to the porch, the others bickering about how the other was bad at the game while they honestly were all bad at playing it.

"So lou, you holding up?"

Louis took a sip of the coke he brought outside with him. "It's going well, have a appointment with the doctor soon to see what we can do."

Zayn snorted. "You and I together did more then he did, you can almost stand up on your own and take a few steps! Our goal is almost reached."

Louis thanked Zayn and accepted the cigarette that was handed to him.

"We are already planning, want to marry like four months from now, it will be summer so that would be nice."

Zayn stared at the sky, the stars looking beautiful. "That sounds good, I can't wait to be your best man," he winked and Louis giggled.

"I think Harry would want you to be his best man."

Zayn ran a hand through his hair. "We will figure it out by then. Harry did great asking you to marry him, it was a special moment."

"It sure was, will never forget it or him, I love him so much and he has helped me so much, just like you guys, I can't imagine a life without ya'll and him."

Zayn hugged him. "It all turned out well, even though I would get it if you missed dance a lot."

Louis thought for a moment. "I do miss it, just dancing with the lads as well, but we have other things we like doing together and who knows? Maybe once this lifetime I will be able to again, gonna try and kind of dance with Harry at our wedding, but know he would never love me less if I won't be able to."

"Well said," Zayn said, putting out his cigarette.

"Wanna go inside? I'm afraid they burned the house down with that stupid monopoly."

They shared a laugh and Zayn rushed Louis inside, Louis giggling the whole time.

"Oi be careful with my soon to be husband, want him at the wedding you know?" Harry smiled and Louis winked.

Zayn ruffled through Louis his hair. "Wouldn't want to miss it for the world."

Zayn and Louis shared a look, knowing they both thought the same.

Louis whispered a 'thanks zee' and Zayn winked. 'Thank you, lou. You're the best.'

They joined the game again, the room filled with laughter, love and happiness. Just like how it should be.

——

Honestly love the Louis and Zayn moments so much!

I never play monopoly lmaoo I will end up even worse I bet!

Have a great day and don't forget to check out my new story 'No Regrets'!!!

-Nati🦋