ROM 28

RELY ON ME : Chapter 28

Meen said yes.

It was because of Ping that he didn't go to America.

There were some move, but more disturbances. He had been so important? Was he about to influence Meen’s life? Would he regret it? Would he blame him? Suddenly there was a feeling that life could not bear. So Ping collected a few clothes overnight and went back to school,

Leaving only a note🏷: I went back to school to stay for a few days, no need to look for me, have something to tell you when I’m back.

He knew it's irresponsible, but he really didn’t know how to express himself completely with Meen without being selfish and cowardly.

When he returned to school, he found that many things had happened during his absence. James had gone home. Prom had found a job. Dunk and his boyfriend had decided to get married as soon as they graduated, and even had chosen the date. The dormitory Uncle had changed. A rope for hanging clothes in the dormitory had been broken... He seemed to have neglected his friends for too long. He should have spent more time staying with them. So he was enthusiastic to communicate with them, but he was abandoned. First he slept with Dunk for two days, then he was driven to sleep with Prom for one night, and on the fourth day he was packed and thrown home. Of course, they gave him a grand reason that he was lost and his eyes were full of the shadow of missing. But he preferred the reason that the two guys had disliked him for competing with them for toilets, beds and computers every day, especially computers, the source of all bloody crimes.

It was almost dusk when Ping entered the door. Meen was in the balcony. The sky was in orange and the boy was looking over the fence. There was only a black figure in the limited light. Ping coughed intentionally. He heard the voice without turning back. He was probably angry. Haven't seen such a cruel guy, he had left for three days without receiving any text messages from him. He didn’t know that the men had double-dealing, although saying needn’t to find him, in fact, still need to find.

Of course, it was his fault to have left without saying goodbye. It was also a virtue to lower his profile. So Ping went to the balcony and stood side by side with him, ‘I'm back.’

Meen gently closed the book in his hand, ‘Say it.’

Ping recalled what he had been thinking about these days, and... What his papa had said to him.

His papa called him the next day after his parents came to see him. Papa said,

‘Ping jjaa, I heard from Uncle Arm that you’ve been dating with his son, right? His son is good enough to study abroad, right? But he's going to stay at home because of you, right? Men's aspirations are everywhere. I didn’t remember having taught you to delay the future of others.’

Although his papa were kept asking ‘Right?’, he didn’t leave his room to speak at all. His heart was wronged, although he did not want Meen to leave, he hadn’t stopped him yet. However, everyone took him as a barrier in his life, wishing to ride a shovel to level him, even his papa thought so. Meen was dissatisfied because he had not detained him. In this way, he was stuffed into a dilemma.

‘What are you thinking?’ Meen tapped his on the head with a book.

Ping rubbed his head and flattened his mouth,

‘I wondered how could I have found such a gifted boyfriend.’

Meen took off Ping’s hand which was rubbing his head, and held it in his hand,

‘I know they've shifted the pressure that I wouldn’t go abroad to you.’

Ping looked at the hands that were crossed, said nothing.