ROM 12

RELY ON ME : Chapter 12

Meen took Max to buy ice cream, while Ping studied the menu in the restaurant. The food in this restaurant looked delicious. He’d like to order a full table.

‘What did you order?’ Meen sat opposite him with Max.

‘Not yet, I was waiting for you.’ Ping looked up and saw a lovely toy guitar in Max’s hand. He was too curious and forgot for a moment that the child hadn’t got along well with him. He asked excitedly,

‘How could you have such a lovely guitar?’ The tone of voice was even with the sound of coaxing children.

‘Idiot, I bought it of course.’ Max gave him a look of ‘you haven't seen the world before’.

Ping’s laugh froze on his face. Bad boy! I’ll steam you up sooner or later!

Meen paused with his hand turning over the menu and laughed softly.

Ping lowered his head embarrassedly and looked at the menu.

‘What do you want to eat?’ Meen stopped laughing.

‘Tomyum Kung.’ Ping said.

‘Anything else?’

‘ Sizzling beef ‘

‘Anything else?’

‘Garlic Vegetable Hearts’

‘Anything else?’

‘Steamed spareribs.’

‘Enough?’

‘Cold Cucumber.’

‘We have only three people and unable to eat so much.’ Meen couldn’t help saying.

‘It was you who have kept asking me.’ Ping glared at Max who was making a face.

‘All I need is Tomyum Kung, anything else would be okay for me.’

The atmosphere become awkward. They had nothing to talk about. Max was a cool kid and wouldn’t talk proactively. Ping, who couldn't stand the icy aura, had to find a topic desperately,

‘How long will it take for the house to be renovated?’

‘It will be finished in two days.’ Meen gave Max a piece of beef.

‘Oh.’ There's no more topic to talk about... Ping paused for a moment and said,

‘Sorry, it seems that I didn’t help you for the decoration.’

‘Are you free this afternoon?’ Meen asked.

‘Yes, do you need me to take care of him?’ Although Ping didn't want to take the bad boy with him, he was a little embarrassed about sitting back and enjoying the success.

‘No, his mother is going to be back in the afternoon. Pick the furniture with me this afternoon.'

‘Pick furniture?’ Ping had little experience in this field.

‘I don't seem to be able to do that.’

‘You just have to follow my reference. After all, you'll live in the house in the future.’ Meen stopping Max from stretching out the chopsticks for the Tomyum Kung.

‘It's too spicy to eat.’

Max retracted his chopsticks obediently. Ping raised his eyebrows, the little boy just bullied the weak and feared the strong.

‘Will you go or not?’ Meen looked at him and asked.

‘I'll go.’ Ping said.

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥